Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Journey On!

Thumbs up Re: What/where are these Duffy photo spots in the park?

Thanks for those, Gurgi. Now that's one less thing I have to do tomorrow!^^

• You have much to learn...

Re: What/where are these Duffy photo spots in the park?

Looks like a toilet seat to me??

But at least you can see a back to it so he won't fall off that easily

I collected some of the Duffy Photos my husband and I took on our honeymoon. The Duffy photo spots were fun, but we had more fun making our own.

This one's my favorite:

My Duffy is illiterate AND naked!

There are more, posted here: Duffy. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TomGirl307; 07-17-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Embed photos instead of all links

• Munchings & Crunchings

Those are really nice photos, thanks for posting them. I do like the "no jumping" one a lot.

• Journey On!

Thumbs up Re: What/where are these Duffy photo spots in the park?

Thanks, Tomgirl. I like all of them, but I the "No Jumping" one the most!

• Banned User

Hmmmm ... a naked bear. Hmmm...

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I apologize if my earlier question about where to buy Duffy is one that is asked a lot. I was excited and forgot to do a search. My bad.

The photos have been awesome. I won't be going to TDL anytime soon, although I would like to visit some day. As soon as I can, I plan to get a Duffy and bring him to Disneyland so he won't feel lost.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Ok, time for some more photos. I swear, I'm not going to go explaining anything. I just happened to stumble on pictures of the photo spots without a Duffy on them. I found them interesting, and kind of funny due to some poor translation. Anyway, here are the three photo spots sans Duffy...

Here's the one in Cape Cod. I had to laugh at the English translation of "Please your Duffy on the mark". Uh...no, I won't be doing that, thank you!

Also, love how they ask that you close the seat once you're done. Let's be respectful of the other guests, please, and the view!

Here's the one in American Waterfront.

And, finally, the one in Mediterannean Harbor.

I guess Deep Disney is good for finding all sorts of things...you just have to do a lot of digging if you don't read Japanese...
    I owe Gurgi an apology. Earlier, I had mentioned he had not checked my pictures of the Duffy photo locations... well, I did not realize nor know that there were seat areas when where guests could sit their Duffy Dolls for photo shoots. After seeing the photos above, I realized I have never seen nor noticed these locations in the park before. Originally, I thought Gurgi was talking about the meet and photo areas where guests have their picture taken with huge Duffy rubberhead, and not these seat areas shown above. Reason why I asked if Gurgi had checked out my photos.. because they were photos of the meet and greet and not the locations shown above. So Gurgi, sorry I mistook your Duffy photo spot question for a meet and greet location, which I have photographed and made references to in my response.

• Banned User

BTW TomGirl.. the last photo, Flight Attendant Duffy, is the best one. He's nude too.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    The nude Disney Bears and the T-shirts may have just came out recently- I don't remember them at all when I was there last month.
    I have only seen them sold at "Once Upon a Toy".

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I owe Gurgi an apology. Earlier, I had mentioned he had not checked my pictures of the Duffy photo locations... well, I did not realize nor know that there were seat areas when where guests could sit their Duffy Dolls for photo shoots. After seeing the photos above, I realized I have never seen nor noticed these locations in the park before. Originally, I thought Gurgi was talking about the meet and photo areas where guests have their picture taken with huge Duffy rubberhead, and not these seat areas shown above. Reason why I asked if Gurgi had checked out my photos.. because they were photos of the meet and greet and not the locations shown above. So Gurgi, sorry I mistook your Duffy photo spot question for a meet and greet location, which I have photographed and made references to in my response.
    It's ok, I actually DO remember seeing the pictures you've posted of the walkaround Duffy character. Sorry if it wasn't that clear, I could have been more specific in my original post.

Still, looks like a toilet seat to me-without the hole, so I hope he doesn't use it as one!!

Anyway, these must have been added as well in the past year since I don't recall seeing them while I was there last year. I have a lot of photos of the Cape Cod area & lighthouse, you would think I would have noticed a Duffy seat stuck to a fence while photographing the area.

I didn't notice the others either, but do remember Ichigopara posting one in another earlier post a little while ago.

I just hope someone doesn't try to put a kid up on there someday!

• Banned User

These chairs must be very small in size.. reason why I have missed them? I highly doubt a prent will be dumb enough to place a small child on them.. then again.. some parents are dumb.

It figures, after Gurgi started this post- in the most recent issue of Disney Fan- the delux kids version ( I think Issue 206 ) has a Duffy page & shows the 3 Duffy photo location shots- in their usual microscopic 1 inch by 1/2 inch photos!!

There are other shots of the meet and greet Duffy as well in a few different costumes from the past years events- Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, etc - and a few of him in his Sailor suits.

The only damn english thing on the page is the link Duffydad already posted to their main website.

I also picked up the My Tokyo Disney resort 2010 goods guide & there is a page of Duffy as well- just basic stuff- the different sizes of plush & also a Duffy diary, some photo frames and a Duffy necklace- nothing too thrilling.

They didn't bother picturing any of the merchandise at all in his different outfits either-The only different outfits featured were on the live meet and greet Duffy that I mentioned above

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234