• Loves Mickey!

WWDD at Deep Disney!

Deep Disney has just opened a section for English speakers on it's website called WWDD which stands for World Wide Deep Disney. I think they will later add a top page in English as well but not sure. I think it's really nice because I think many English speakers would like to use this website but find it intimidating because it is all in Japanese. If you would like to check it out it is the link titled WWDD on the main page.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: WWDD at Deep Disney!

Thanks, 1-5! This is exciting!^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: WWDD at Deep Disney!

I wonder if it's because of me, LOL? I contacted one of the bloggers over there and thanked them for all the hard work. I got a very nice response saying how pleased they were that overseas visitors enjoyed the site. They promised to take lots more pictures, LOL! I have no idea if that's a catalyst or not, but it's great news! I just always click randomly on all the links and see where they take me. it will be nice to understand the buttons.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I wonder if it's because of me, LOL? I contacted one of the bloggers over there and thanked them for all the hard work. I got a very nice response saying how pleased they were that overseas visitors enjoyed the site. They promised to take lots more pictures, LOL! I have no idea if that's a catalyst or not, but it's great news! I just always click randomly on all the links and see where they take me. it will be nice to understand the buttons.
    Omg, lol. If that's the case you should at least write something over there because I think they really want to talk to foreigners. Everyone seems really excited about it but no reply. Except "Sally"... who I think is a made up...

"Hello!! May I join this ?
    my name is sally.
    I used be stated at america and canada.
    nice to talking to you."
    Last edited by DreamSweetsLove; 07-29-2009 at 07:45 AM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by ichigopara View Post
    Omg, lol. If that's the case you should at least write something over there because I think they really want to talk to foreigners. Everyone seems really excited about it but no reply. Except "Sally"... who I think is a made up...

"Hello!! May I join this ?
    my name is sally.
    I used be stated at america and canada.
    nice to talking to you."
    OK, I posted a couple comments over there, looks like they got a few responses!

Here's the one that I started posting on, which is Tonchan's BBS.

ダッフィーといっしょ!!

I first posted in Japanese, because I couldn't fill out the forms for some reason. I used Google translator, and tried to make it simplistic so that it would translate well enough. I also reverse-translated to make doubly sure that what I was writing made sense. Then, Mayuka wrote back in English, which started others doing it. They asked me to write in English so they could translate, which I did. It was fun communicating with everyone, even though I don't know the language.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Nice idea I will have to leave a coment on the site. Deep Disney is without question a hugely popular site, much too the annoyance of some on here its also very popular for fans outside Japan wanting to get more information on whats currently happening inside the parks. Deep Disney has for a number of years now been able to cover some major events at the parks first. I very much appreciate the time and effort the site has taken in providing new content daily and also for now reconising the large fanbase that follow the site World Wide.

• Resident of the Caldera

I look at Deep Disney every day with Deep longing for my next trip to the Land of the Rising Disney.

• Loves Mickey!

They now have added translation to the Kimagure TDR section as well! Very nice!!