Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Quick Halloween TR

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDad View Post
    Ok, Mr. Technical^^, but the music makes it! I know you enjoyed it - I saw you!
    Oh yes, I enjoy the music as well. After all, music is what draws me to the Parks.
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• You have much to learn...

Joe, are you going to be around the parks 9/28-10/4?? If you want to PM me back- that's ok- I'll be there that week.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    Joe, are you going to be around the parks 9/28-10/4?? If you want to PM me back- that's ok- I'll be there that week.
    Hiya, I should be around on a weekday evening or weekend afternoon. If I can't make it to the Parks, maybe we could meet up somewhere in Central Tokyo. :-) My email address is in my signature below.
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by black cat View Post
    TDLFAN - glad to hear there is still merchandise for the TDS 8th birthday available; hope it is still there in 3weeks sorry to hear that the fireworks were cancelled over a little rain, but glad you got the retail therapy you needed to help you heal!

i always look forward to seeing any of your photos from TDL & TDS!
    Thank you. Be sure to check this weekend update on Micechat. Also, yes, I did get some of the 8th anniversary... the souvenir plate, mug, Mickey/Flounder mini plush, and the pin. Need to go back on sept 25th and see if they still have some of the postcards. The artwork and quality of the plate and mug is really nice in design. Truly good stuff to collect and cherish.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    Doubling the amount of merchandise might also be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Once people sense that they can't buy everything because now there's twice as much to buy, they may just give up and buy very little. One possible scenario. Or they might sell twice as much stuff, which is what they're obviously hoping for. In one sense I'm glad to see that DisneySea is doing Halloween, but in another sense I'm not: it's always been a great place to go to when Disneyland gets too busy.
    Based on what I see.. there is no problem moving the halloween merchandise. This "lack" of stuff on the shelves was evident in most areas of the shops at TDS/TDL. CMs could not stock fast enough..

• Banned User

I've just seen the youtube clip- but I mainly just listened more to the music since I want to be surprised by most of the stuff when I arrive. It's so much better experiencing things in person.
    True, and most definitely the case for TDR entertainment. But do not expect much from the fireworks show. I however was disappointed that the music for the fireworks was NOT included in the TDL Halloween 2009 cd.

That's the Duffy wall above I remember well at Christmas time- I don't think I've ever seen it full- people are usually buying them before they can fill them- I don't know what goes faster- Duffy or the souvineer candy and cookie tins. I've seen some people buying cases of candy tins as well & fixtures are virtually empty at park closing.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Thank you. Be sure to check this weekend update on Micechat. Also, yes, I did get some of the 8th anniversary... the souvenir plate, mug, Mickey/Flounder mini plush, and the pin. Need to go back on sept 25th and see if they still have some of the postcards. The artwork and quality of the plate and mug is really nice in design. Truly good stuff to collect and cherish.
    Sounds like a nice selection. I really want to see pictures of your Disney rooms again...I'm sure there's lots of new stuff! Oh, and I'm looking forward to the weekend update.

• Banned User

Went back tonight to TDR. Spent a little time at TDS and tried to win the lotto for the Masquerade show.. Lost again.
    Saw Ichigopara, and shared some time together and her family. TDS was packed, and I collected my first present in the AP Stamp Card rally.
    Then went over to TDL.. crowded park as well.. sat down for dinner while Dreamlights went on.. Got to see the Halloween fireworks. Again.. in typical TDR fashion.. minimal pyro, like we have seen here for years now. However, the music is really nice.. (all 5 minutes of it), and I like the nice shells that explode in the shape of cressent moons, skelleton heads, and what appeared to be Jack Skellington's face. Cool stuff.
    Dumped a lot of money on the new Talk with Crush Grand opening merchandise. The attraction was not opened to the general public, but selected few were being given previews.. Got my Duffy plush with black kitty outfit, which is a big seller. McDuck's was jammed packed with shoppers.
    And that was my evening at TDR..
    And that's all for now.

Too bad you aren't going to be in TDR this coming Monday- I just missed you by a few days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed & may try to go back the second week of November when Christmas starts up.

I hope to see Ichigopara & Duffydad in a few days and possibly JoeInJpn if he's around.

• Felice Natale!

Thumbs up Re: Quick Halloween TR

I hope to see Ichigopara & Duffydad in a few days and possibly JoeInJpn if he's around.
    Joe should be around in the evening. I'm looking forward to your visit, too.

• Banned User

Too bad you aren't going to be in TDR this coming Monday- I just missed you by a few days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed & may try to go back the second week of November when Christmas starts up.

Yes, Joe and Ichigopara are really cool people to meet. Sorry I will miss meeting you during your visit. BTW.. was that you who asked about merchandise? Well, fear not. There is still plenty of the 8th anniversary and halloween merchandise, plus the new Talk with Crush merchandise as well.

Thanks TDLFAN, I'm off to the airport in about an hour-I just hope the weather isn't too bad since it says showers just about every day.

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks TDLFAN, I'm off to the airport in about an hour-I just hope the weather isn't too bad since it says showers just about every day.
    Hope you have a wonderful trip. :-)

• Banned User

Funny because when I left Tokyo the other day, they were forecasting partly cloudy weather for most of this week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast