Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: Best outfits for Duffy The Disney Bear

What do you think holds his hat on? Is it a strap under his chin? Its a cute hat.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    What do you think holds his hat on? Is it a strap under his chin? Its a cute hat.
    I'll bet it's like his other hats, with a natural colored elastic band to go around his head.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I'm just happy to have a peacoat without having to pay a fortune for the old one from several years ago.

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks gurgi. I too am glad they have a peacoat. It looks like its really cute. I also like the shoes, they look cute.

I was thinking Duffy needs a coffee cup. I was thinking of a trendy, I was thinking Starbucks. But not sure if that is popular in Japan but what ever is popular in Japan, would be a cute item. Oh wait it should be a coffee cup from TDS, what was I thinking? lol

It would be cute as an accessory or even as a costume(meaning a CM costume).

• North American Duffeteer

I have been wondering, how does Duffy hold all of his accessories each time a new outfit is released. Are his paws magnetic or are they velcroed?

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    I have been wondering, how does Duffy hold all of his accessories each time a new outfit is released. Are his paws magnetic or are they velcroed?
    There is an elastic strap. From what I know it's a color close to Duffys color. So that it doesn't stand out.

Thumbs up Re: Best outfits for Duffy The Disney Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    There is an elastic strap. From what I know it's a color close to Duffys color. So that it doesn't stand out.
    Sometimes there's elastic, like with the flowers and chocolate from last year's Sweet Duffy. With buckets like the new Cape Cod outfit or bags like the Halloween Trick'r Treat'n Ghost, the handle is just draped over his paw. I hold this in place with a safety pin under the sleeve.^^

• Adventures with Duffy

What type of costumes do you think they will come out with for the spring time? Do they do anything for easter?

• Munchings & Crunchings

Not sure what will happen in the spring. I would guess a couple new costume will come out this year. They did 2 in the "Cape Cod Seasons" one last year. But, they won't do another gardening or rain outfit. I'm curious what it will be myself. Every time I try to guess what they might do, I'm wrong. They surprise me with something special.

As for Easter, I'm not sure. They've never done anything much, and Duffy has never had any Easter themed...anything really. However, since Tokyo Disneyland is doing the Easter Wonderland thing this spring, I wonder if they will do something small for Duffy, or just leave it all over at TDL. He does already have his little bunny slippers though!

So far, after Sweet Duffy, the only costume release on the schedule is for March. Of course we all know they will do more, but who knows if they will continue the "Cape Cod Seasons" line, or start up a new one.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Not sure what will happen in the spring. I would guess a couple new costume will come out this year. They did 2 in the "Cape Cod Seasons" one last year. But, they won't do another gardening or rain outfit. I'm curious what it will be myself. Every time I try to guess what they might do, I'm wrong. They surprise me with something special.

As for Easter, I'm not sure. They've never done anything much, and Duffy has never had any Easter themed...anything really. However, since Tokyo Disneyland is doing the Easter Wonderland thing this spring, I wonder if they will do something small for Duffy, or just leave it all over at TDL. He does already have his little bunny slippers though!

So far, after Sweet Duffy, the only costume release on the schedule is for March. Of course we all know they will do more, but who knows if they will continue the "Cape Cod Seasons" line, or start up a new one.
    Thanks. :-) Im with you I can't guess what they will do next. But like you, they always surprise us with something good.

I was wondering since TDL is doing an easter theme if TDS would pick up anything for that season? Time will tell. lol

I did see this on Build a Bears website. Its cute.
    http://www.buildabear.com/shop/produ...ProductSummary

So Im confused, the Cape Cod Season, is a line they only do for so long? Im guessing for a year or so? Makes sense that they would switch things up. I was hoping they may do another rain coat. Maybe a different color or style. Im not sure if TDR has the mickey ponchos but that could be a cute costume. With some clothes underneath that Duffy wares to the park. The Poncho could go into Duffys back pack that comes in the set. Oh and a little necklace that lights up. One like the sell in the parks. That would be cute too. Oh gosh here I go again. lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678