Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TDR Park Tickets Question ?

I'm going to Tokyo in May 2010 and i wondered if i get the 4 Days pass i can go like one day to each parks first . I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland on the first day then Tokyo Disney Sea the Second Day and then come back the same week to spend times at both parks twice .

Are we allowed to split up our visit even if it's a 2 Days Tickets. Is there any Discounts in Tokyo for TDR?

I know that TDR is very affordable for the Quality it has but just wondered .

Thanks in advance for the answer .

Re: TDR Park Tickets Question ?

with a 4 day ticket, you pick which park you want to do on day one & day two, but 3 & 4 you can use in both parks....

BUT,

they must be used on consecutive days. for example, you can't use two days one week & the other two days the next week.

what i did this visit (we go every year) was a multi-day ticket & an after 6pm ticket. the after 6pm ticket was just for shopping & eating as all the rides we wanted to go on finish their fast passes early in the day & always have lines of 60mins or more. this was a great option & one we'll do again next year!

enjoy your TRD adventure!

• Banned User

What s/he said. You MUST use your 4-day magic passport on CONTINUOUS days. They will not sell the ticket with a split of days in the middle. The only way you must do that would be by buying separate tickets.. like a 2 day passport here and a 2-day passport there.. but note: NO PARKHOPPING allowed on 1 and 2-day passports!
    As for discounts.. there are times when discounted tickets are on sale but these are mostly for local residents and only during special events or some holidays.. and they are not dated tickets.. meaning, you would probably recieve an "open" ticket, or voucher to exchange at the windows.. and those types of tickets will NOT allow you in the park on days when the park close due to capacity.

As for what you say about TDR being affordable based on the price and quality.. I can relate. The partner and I took a walk at EPCOT this evening for the Food/Wine Festival.. and we noticed the basic 'Magic your Way' 2-day passport (with no park hopping or other add ons) was $156 plus tax. The 3-day Magic Passport at TDR (which affords hopping on the 3rd day) was 12,900 yen, which based on last week's exchanger rate of 90 yen per dollars... was $143. So for a cheaper 3-day ticket at TDR versus the 2-day WDW passport, you can enjoy 3 days of fun (and we didn't have enough time to do everything in both parks!) WDW guests are getting royally ripped!!! Suckers!!
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 11-03-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks a lot for all the answers then i'll plan a trip to TDR 4 Days in a row with One day each park first then park hopping on the third and fourth day .

It is sad that they don't sell park hopper tickets since Day One . But that's the way it is and TDS would be less busier than TDL i mean more than what it is today .

i can't wait to go .....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    Thanks a lot for all the answers then i'll plan a trip to TDR 4 Days in a row with One day each park first then park hopping on the third and fourth day.
    Even if you did not want to do it that way, you have no choice.

It is sad that they don't sell park hopper tickets since Day One . But that's the way it is and TDS would be less busier than TDL i mean more than what it is today .

i can't wait to go .....
    I actually do not think it's sad there is no park hopping option on the first two days.. The parks in Tokyo have quite so much to do in them, park-hopping is really a waste of valuable time in transit, rather than enjoing the parks' many unique attributes...
    So, in a sense, I am glad they restrict movement within parks to those who are only there for the longer vacation time.
    I believe park-hopping is only a good option at DLP and DLR, since both of those resorts have at the moment, poor 2nd gates, so by all means, escape the sadness by going into the DL parks. In Tokyo? Nope, You will not want to leave TDS, and TDL will have so much entertainment and stuff to do besides the attractions that, it would be a bad call to leave the park half way thru the day.
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 11-05-2009 at 09:10 PM.

• Adventures with Duffy

I don't think you really need to park hopping. I never used the park hopping option. Like TDLFAN said there is just so much to do and see, I don't think you will park hop much.

• Banned User

On my last visit last week, we only parkhopped once over to TDS to see the evening Masquerade show, and went back. Also remember.. the monorail does charge a fee. Buy a 4-day pass for the monorail if you are staying at one of the hotels at the resort.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

The only time I park hopped on the four day trip was in the mornings we had early magic morning at TDL and once the magic morning was over I would go over to TDS for the rest of the day... then if I need to... Since TDL was generally open 2hr later I went over to TDL to catch the parade or do one or more attractions.. BUt my schedule was Monday TDS , Tuesday TDL, Wednesday magic morning TDL than TDS but then back to TDL in the evening. Thursday I went mostly I did TDL in the morning than the rest of the day I did TDS but by the evening I spent my time at TDL.... Have fun on your trip!

• Banned User

But that ^^^ schedule is only done during slower times in the spring time or early in the year. During Summer time, Halloween, and Christmas events there are hardly magic mornings to guests. On Some days, guests at the resort hotels may be allowed into the TDL 15 mins early ahead of regular guests...but you'd have to check with the hotels' concierge. Right now (and since june) TDS and TDL have pretty much had the same operating hours, both closing at 10pm, with TDL opening at 8:30am on some days when TDS opens at 9am, but that's only during holidays and some weekends.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    But that ^^^ schedule is only done during slower times in the spring time or early in the year. During Summer time, Halloween, and Christmas events there are hardly magic mornings to guests. On Some days, guests at the resort hotels may be allowed into the TDL 15 mins early ahead of regular guests...but you'd have to check with the hotels' concierge. Right now (and since june) TDS and TDL have pretty much had the same operating hours, both closing at 10pm, with TDL opening at 8:30am on some days when TDS opens at 9am, but that's only during holidays and some weekends.

they dont do magic mornings year round???

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic View Post
    they dont do magic mornings year round???
    As far as I know.. NO. Thank God. I am against special favoritism for people who are willing to over pay for a night at their hotels. This is yet another bad decision that WDC has pushed OLC to adopt in their parks. Bad call.

• Banned User

As far as I know.. NO. Thank God. I am against special favoritism for people who are willing to over pay for a night at their hotels. This is yet another bad decision that WDC has pushed OLC to adopt in their parks. Bad call.
    I don't understand this at all. You are saying that OLC should not give an incentive for staying at their own hotels?

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

I would disagree on all accounts. Its not over paying you are paying for the privellage to get the disney difference everything from the detail of the hotel , to the proximity to the added bonus of stuff like package delivery , free tickets on the monorail, guaranteed park admission ,reservations and magic morning makes a disney hotel worthwhile. TDLFAN you gloat so much on how great tokyo disney is , i am suprised you call it overpaying??

• Banned User

For a fancy hotel room, yes, they over charge. For the park passports, no they do not. It's the opposite at WDW. Expensive parks that do not deliver, with cheap hotels that look cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    I don't understand this at all. You are saying that OLC should not give an incentive for staying at their own hotels?
    Exactly what I am saying. They should not do this at ANY of the Disney resorts worldwide? Why should people staying on property be treated differently than regular guests? I have always been against this policy, extra magic hours, show lottos and Fastpass.

• Banned User

Exactly what I am saying. They should not do this at ANY of the Disney resorts worldwide? Why should people staying on property be treated differently than regular guests? I have always been against this policy, extra magic hours, show lottos and Fastpass.
    I think it is completely fair that you should be rewarded for staying on property when you vacation to the parks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast