Plan of attack with young kids...

Hi there. We will be visiting TDR staying at the hilton from Sun March 7th until Wednesday March 10th. We have a 4 year old and a 1 year old who are allready seasoned Disney park fans. I really wanted advice regarding which park to do on which day. We will have a 3 day pass to use Sun, Mon, Tues. My thinking is Sunday will be busy in both parks so maybe as we arrive about 10am at the park just to soak up atmosphere in DL and see parade etc. Monday go to Disneysea, and Tuesday do the rides at DL. With the restrictions on a 3 day pass is this the best use of our time? Also theres no major holidays then is there-should be quietish? Very excited about tokyo.....!Thanks for any replies.

Re: Plan of attack with young kids...

They do have a park hopper now for an additional 1000 Yen.

So that might alter/affect your decision?

Any way I'm sure you'll have a blast!! =)

Have a magical vacation!

• Loves Mickey!

Re: Plan of attack with young kids...

Hello! I have a three year old son and live next to TDR. I think it can be a little overwhelming for someone with children who is not used to the parks. During your stay they will be having the Power of Music event at TDL so it's harder to predict the crowds there. TDS will not be as busy unless you head into the Cape Cod area which will probably be busy with the Sweets Duffy event.

The best thing to do is get to the parks early and have a plan of what you want to see and do. Go to the Monsters Inc FP first, then Pooh, etc. If you need any help on Sunday my husband and I can help you by getting extra FP's for you. Just message me if you want to meet. In TDL there are two baby care centers one in in between World Bazaar and the Monsters Inc. attraction and one in Toon Town by the Roger Rabbit ride. AtbTDS there is only one babycare center in between the Hotel Miracosta entrance and Mama Biscotti's Bakery. At the babycare center you can ask for a lost child sticker (Maigo Seal) and write you childs name age and contact number in case they get lost. Is there anything specific you would like to know?