Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16

    Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel? Is Mount Prometheus visible from the TDL Hotel?

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Yes, Mount Prometheus and other icons like Tower of Terror are visible from the higher rooms facing the park.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~


  3. #3

    • Just another Disney fan..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Near "The Original"
    Posts
    844

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Here are some shots from my room....

    Left to right - Mira Costa Hotel, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Cinderella Castle, SS Colombia, Arabian Coast, Mt Prometheus




    Indiana Jones, Monsters Inc, Space Mountain


  4. #4

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    ^^ Great view, Roger55. I remember Ichigopara had a similar view from a room she once stayed in. Could you please let me know the room type and floor you were on? Did you specifically request the view, or luck out?

    Also a question for anyone who knows...for standard rooms at the Abassador, does it make a difference which floor you are on, and is there any kind of view one way or the other?
    Down with the Hat


  5. #5

    • Just another Disney fan..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Near "The Original"
    Posts
    844

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post
    ^^ Great view, Roger55. I remember Ichigopara had a similar view from a room she once stayed in. Could you please let me know the room type and floor you were on? Did you specifically request the view, or luck out?
    Sorry, I really don't know the exact answers to your questions. My stay was comped to me from OLC prior to the official opening. The rooms were assigned by OLC for the group I was a part of.

    I do remember I was on the second to the highest floor on the left side when facing the hotel from the TDL entrance. I remember looking up the room price and it was close to $700 per night during peak.

  6. #6

    • Dolcetto o scherzetto?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,141

    Thumbs up Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger55 View Post
    Sorry, I really don't know the exact answers to your questions. My stay was comped to me from OLC prior to the official opening. The rooms were assigned by OLC for the group I was a part of.

    I do remember I was on the second to the highest floor on the left side when facing the hotel from the TDL entrance. I remember looking up the room price and it was close to $700 per night during peak.
    OOOO...LUCKY! These are great photos! I still haven't stayed in any of the hotels. One of my students is staying at TDLH for the first time today and tomorrow. I'm very jealous.

  7. #7

    • Loves Mickey!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Shinurayasu
    Posts
    1,359

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Hi! If you stay concierge parkside you will be able to have that view for sure. Since you can not request the floor when you register though if you don't do it that way it can't be guaranteed. When we stayed it was a superior alcove room on the 7th floor I think.

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    176

    Wink Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger55 View Post
    Here are some shots from my room....

    Left to right - Mira Costa Hotel, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Cinderella Castle, SS Colombia, Arabian Coast, Mt Prometheus
    Spectacular view! It could never beat those Maricosta rooms that look strait out into Mediterranean harbor though. Hey, they only cost like $1000 extra

  9. #9

    • Dolcetto o scherzetto?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,141

    Talking Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneySea_Fan View Post
    Spectacular view! It could never beat those Maricosta rooms that look strait out into Mediterranean harbor though. Hey, they only cost like $1000 extra

  10. #10

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    56

    Re: Can you see Disneysea from the TDL Hotel?

    I had Porto Paradiso Partial View rooms twice and both had great views of the park. You can get those from $360!

Similar Threads

  1. [News] DisneySea Halloween!
    By DreamSweetsLove in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:15 AM
  2. 3 star hotel Anaheim north = Hotel Menage on hotwire?
    By Iknewagirlnamed in forum So. Cal. Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:31 PM
  3. Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian Hotel Reviews
    By Disneyfan4 in forum So. Cal. Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:29 PM
  4. Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
    By TDR_Fan in forum Tokyo Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:05 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 06:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •