• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Most Quiet Day of the Week

As I may of mention before I'm going to be visiting Japan in March to visit the Kansai region. I already have already purchased a Rail Pass to use the the builet trains and have many day trips planned to places such as Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, Himeji Castle from my base in Osaka. With Tokyo Disneyland hosting the Power of Music event during my trip, the plan is to make a day trip down to Tokyo to catch the show and do some general park related activities. While I plan to catch a early train, my time at the park will still be limited. Which is not a big concern as I've visited several times before and will likely do so again at some point in the future. But in saying this I also don't want to visit the park on an extremely busy day either, so my question to the Annual Passholders and regular visitors is what day of the week is the most quiet to visit Tokyo Disneyland on. Clearly Fri-Mon would be peak days, is there much difference between a normal Tues, Wed or Thurs. And my time in Japan is between the 10th to the 19th of March any special events or holidays to watch out for, thanks
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Most Quiet Day of the Week

Hi Malin, enjoy your first few days and weekend in Kansai, then visit TDR on March 16 or 17 (Tue or Wed) depending on the weather, your mood, etc. If I were you, I wouldn't go to TDL as soon as you arrive in Osaka or the day (Mar 18) before leaving Japan.

About crowds, most universities and some grade schools will be off for spring break. However, mid-week is still the time to go. We probably wouldn't be able to meet at TDR though since I'll be in SoCal during the latter part of your trip.
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Most Quiet Day of the Week

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the reply, yeah I was thinking either the Tuesday or Wednesday would most likely be the best bet. To bad you'll be away during my brief trip into town. We'll have to catch up again in 2011
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804