Early Entry Days

For hotel guests do they still have early entry days, and if so do you have an estimate of when these days are? I understand early entry isn't huge (an extra 15 minutes, but every little helps)

Also can you get fastpasses during that 15 mins?

• You have much to learn...

Re: Early Entry Days

I don't know how early, but I believe the early entry is only on specific days for the Disneyland Hotel & Mira Costa only- if they still even do them.

I do recall waiting on line to get into TDL & saw guests entering the park on the central walkway, which I believe is an exclusive entry for Disneyland Hotel guests only.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

During the off season they rotate between TDL and TDS .. You get in one hour early.... If you are staying at any of the disney hotels. Personally I find early entry especially helpful for TDL . You can knock out things like space mountain and big thunder and poohs hunny hunt , so you dont have to worry about long lines at the bigger attractions ,throughout the day. it also works out nicely being in the park b4 it opens to get in line for a fastpass or central lottery for different shows

I just got back from Japan and TDL. We stayed at the hotel Maricosta. We got early entry for Disneysea 15 minutes early but we are roped off near the mountain until park opening. We also received early entry for TDL (15 minutes) and we were not roped off however we could not get our fast passes until opening.

Maricosta guests always get in 15 minutes early using the special entrance. We did early entry on Wednesday and Friday for TDL. As far as I know, we could have done it every day

I have never used the hour early entry system.

This is all great to know thanks. I'm there at the end of June (20-25) I just want to make sure I get to enjoy all the rides! I missed out on Pooh last visit, I was kind of put off, not just by the stand by line, but the line for getting a fast pass!

• Resident of the Caldera

Two different types of Early Entry are being discussed.

Guests at the Miracosta are allowed to queue in the hotel's direct entry into the park starting at a certain time, and then are led into the park to the edge of the harbor, on the left side. You are held there until the park's official opening time and then allowed to proceed. This happens every day.

I have also stayed at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and was able to use the center entrance gate, but it didn't open early when I was there--it just enabled you to get on line later because fewer people were using that gate (hotel guests only). So, someone might be able to tell us if there's some consistent form of early entry now.

Both of those instances are different from the actual one hour official Early Entry that sometimes takes place the same way it does at the US parks. I'd like to know more about how and when this takes place as well.

I'm going to be staying at the Ambassador Hotel all next week and will get to explore whether I'm allowed to use the standard early entry or whatever is happening. People have only discussed what happens when staying at the Miracosta or Disneyland Hotel, but surely Ambassador guests aren't left out?

Sometimes, the Official Hotels (such as the Sheraton) will have Early Entry for one of the parks, usually during the off season, that lets you in an hour before normal opening. I know that the Sheraton had it a couple of years ago, as I just missed being able to take advantage of it. Keep in mind that "off season" might mean May-June for TDR.

For what it's worth, I used Early Entry at the Hilton in 4/08, however it was not available at the Sheraton in 11/09.

When I asked about it at check-in this last time, no one seemed to know what I was talking about...but it's always hard for me to know whether they legitimately don't know what I'm talking about, or whether they just don't understand enough English to decipher what I'm talking about.

What I found kind of interesting, was that there were posters all over for vacation packages where you could get VIP seating for parades, and park-hopping everyday...but again, I couldn't find anyone there who could tell me about how to get these things.