Dining (PS) and ticket question

When we visited TDR in 2006, on the day we wanted to dine at the Blue Bayou, I had to hurry to the restaurant to make a PS for that evening. From reading the website now though, it appears that at least Disney Hotel guests can make PS's a month in advance - is this correct? If it is, is it solely for Disney Hotel guests during their stay?

Secondly, I want to confirm that there are no passes available for longer than four days as we intend to be at the parks for at least 7 days, but can't find a contact email for TDR, does anybody have one?
    Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
    May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
    September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
    June 2003 DL
    Dec 2002 WDW
    April 2002 DLP
    Dec 2001 DL
    Nov 2000 WDW
    Oct 2000 DL
    Oct 1997 WDW
    April 1994 DL

• World Traveler

Re: Dining (PS) and ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by Mellywil View Post
    Secondly, I want to confirm that there are no passes available for longer than four days as we intend to be at the parks for at least 7 days, but can't find a contact email for TDR, does anybody have one?
    I know there are annual passes to TDR ... Tokyo Disney Resort: Annual Passports

• You have much to learn...

I was going to answer no to the about the passes being no longer than 4 days- but after reading the other thread posted by Fukai- it now seems that they are offering park hopping on all 4 days-I wonder if this is just a hotel perk, or if it is going to be offered on all passes-

I haven't checked out the mail TDR site yet, but if they are now offering park hopping on 4 days, you never know what they may offer next.

It sounds promising, or at least hopeful!

Does anybody have a contact email address for TDR?
    Next trip September 2013

Past trips:

Dec 2005 DL
    June 2003 DL
    Dec 2002 WDW
    April 2002 DLP
    Dec 2001 DL
    Nov 2000 WDW
    Oct 2000 DL
    Oct 1997 WDW
    April 1994 DL

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I was going to answer no to the about the passes being no longer than 4 days- but after reading the other thread posted by Fukai- it now seems that they are offering park hopping on all 4 days-I wonder if this is just a hotel perk, or if it is going to be offered on all passes-

I haven't checked out the mail TDR site yet, but if they are now offering park hopping on 4 days, you never know what they may offer next.
    In my email from TDR the site link they gave me: Tokyo Disney Resort: Guest Benefits (Disney Ambassador Hotel / Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta) seems to indicate the park-hopping on all days of a multi-pass is a perk for Disney Hotel Guests. "Limited Sale of Multi-Day Passport Special (Through June 30, 2010) During the above period, the Disney Hotels will offer Multi-Day Passport Special tickets that allow Guests to visit both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea as they like from their very first day"
    Unfortunately the email was a "do not reply to this address" kind, so I can't help you out with that part.

Anyone can book 1 month in advance for the PS restaurants at the park. You don't have to be a guest at a Disney hotel. The English website is a little unclear in places, but I know this to be true as I booked The Blue Bayou a month out for a trip a couple of years back. The CM was super friendly and her English was excellent the number I called was +81-45-683-3333. You should call between 10am and 6pm.

This is the page on the TDR English site Tokyo Disney Resort: Making a Booking for a Park Restaurant

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post

It is a hotel perk. How I know this, I have no idea!!! I know I read about it somewhere, either through some bad translation or on the Miracosta site or possibly on a board somewhere. How about that for great fact checking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieB View Post
    The English website is a little unclear in places,
    You got that right! Exactly why I came here to ask

Thanks for your help!
    Next trip September 2013

Past trips:

Dec 2005 DL
    June 2003 DL
    Dec 2002 WDW
    April 2002 DLP
    Dec 2001 DL
    Nov 2000 WDW
    Oct 2000 DL
    Oct 1997 WDW
    April 1994 DL

Just wanted to add that hotel guests theoretically can get a few days' jump on non-hotel guests with bookings because they can make priority seatings one month from the day of check-in, not just the day of the visit. Also, they can make reservations for the dinner shows by phoning rather than having to use the Japanese language-only website everyone else uses.

However, I'm not sure you even need a priority seating at the swankier places, at least for lunch. We're here right now during Top Season, and we have walked right into the Blue Bayou, Magellan's and the SS Columbia Dining Room with no reservations at lunchtime (between 11:30 and noon - maybe it gets more crowded later on...).