Thread: april 20-23

april 20-23

just wondering if anyone knows if the park will be busy these days.
    we will be visiting from Canada!!!

• Loves Mickey!

Re: april 20-23

Quote Originally Posted by nokanda2 View Post
    just wondering if anyone knows if the park will be busy these days.
    we will be visiting from Canada!!!
    Kids will be back in school but...it's hard to say. It may still be crowded but just not as bad as it is right now.

• Just another Disney fan..

I would guess mildly busy but not crazy. School does start back over the next two weeks, but the spring offerings including the TDL Easter have just begun.

I would not worry about the crowds. You may have to wait longer for some of the more popular attractions, but if you go early and have patience, you will be able to enjoy most everything you want.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Tokyo Disneyland will be busy because many will be turning up to see the Easter Event. But providing you arrive early and take advantage of the FastPass option you should get a lot done.

Tokyo DisneySea on the other hand will probarely be a bit quieter, but bare in mind the Spring Carnival will be running and I'm sure it will still bring in some crowds who will want to see the Event.

But on the bright side your visiting during a time when the park will be presenting two very unique events, and you should make the time to enjoy both of these, while visiting the Resort.

thanks everyone!

i just hope i get to see parades and ride the rides not found in florida. i am very excited. we have 4 days, 2 at each park...so hopefuly we get to do and see alot!

You'll be fine. I went during a busy time a couple of years ago, and was amazed how much we got done.

• Disney Fan & Musician

You'll most likely be fine. Just have patience & make good use of fastpass! get a fastpass and then check the time at the bottom of your FP. When it's that time, just pick up a new one. Fastpass will make it easier for you to see most of the popular attractions. Have fun!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

You've got plenty of time. As TDLFAN used to say all the time--JUST GET THERE EARLY. About an hour before the Parks open, and grab a piece of pavement and write postcards or something until they open. And then run.

Have an idea of those attractions you want to do because they're one of kinds or different than the US and do those first thing before things get crazy--you'll also feel like you got a lot accomplished by noon that way.

My advise on the Parades, is the crowds start sitting for them way in advance. However, I waited till the very last minute and then slipped under the rope and stood in the back. And I'd have a perfect view because everyone was seated-this way I was able to continue doing things up until the last moment, and also was able to move and follow the parade if I wanted.

You'll have a wonderful time. We want a trip report when you return with lots of pictures.