• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Parks Attendance Figures for Fiscal Year 2009

Tokyo Disney Resort®
    announced today that the total combined attendance at Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park during the fiscal year 2009 (April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010) amounted to 25,818,000 persons. This is 0.9% (218,000persons) more than projected at the beginning of this fiscal year. Although the figure is 94.8% (1,403,000persons) of the attendance figure for last year, it is the second highest in the Resort’s history.

This better-than-projected attendance can be attributed to the opening of two new attractions year 2009,
    Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! at Tokyo Disneyland and Turtle Talk at Tokyo DisneySea, as well as to the first-ever Halloween event to be offered at Tokyo DisneySea Park.
    http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news_parts/20100401_02e.pdf

• Banned User

Re: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Parks Attendance Figures for Fiscal Year 200

Very happy to see credit for the attendance going towards the new Monsters Inc attraction and Tokyo DisneySea's first Halloween Event. When you offer a quality product, people will come !

• Loves Mickey!

Re: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Parks Attendance Figures for Fiscal Year 200

Halloween at TDS was big! TDS was closed to capacity many days when TDL wasn't!

• Banned User

I have to admit the Halloween show, Mysterious Masquerade looked amazing, (sigh) if only I was able to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort this year for Halloween, oh wait a minute I will be and very much looking forward to it.

Talking of Halloween it officially starts on the 9th of September this year, hoping TDL may get a new Parade this year.

• Loves Mickey!

There is a rumor that TDL will have a stage show this year so maybe there will be two lotteries going. I can't wait to find out what they are doing for sure!

• Banned User

I like the idea of TDL having a stage show instead of a parade, but the idea of both parks holding lotteries concerns me greatly. I'm hopeless at winning these things, and I would like to enjoy some of the Halloween entertainment without being way back in the crowd. Unless they open up most of the Castle courtyard as standing only. Its interesting rumour thats for sure, and brings into question with no Halloween Parade will the park keep Jubilation going which usually stops running during the Halloween event. Current operation schedule doesn't list the Parade as going on hiatus.

Please keep us informed if you hear anything else ichigopara.