I'll be in TDR from May 4th till the 8th !! How Crazy it will be ?

I know that May 4th is the worst day on our trip . We can't move our trip to TDR because of the Journey To The Center of the Earth closure . The 5th is the only day we can enjoy this ride as much as we can .

Even the 5th the attendance will drop a little bit .

• Membre

Re: I'll be in TDR from May 4th till the 8th !! How Crazy it will be ?

I think it is very close to the Japanese "Golden Week", when Japanese People travel a lot all over the country (including TDR I guess). More info here : Golden Week
    Bon voyage !

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

DLRP_bopazot you are picking one of the worst times of the year to visit for crowds. While Golden Week ends on the 5th, many will likely not start back to work until the Monday. Good luck.

• Banned User

Hi Bopazot..
    Don't let the possibility of crowds intimidate you. Like I have told you before... Get there an hour before park opening times. Have ticket handy and run to the most popular FP lines (TDL- Monsters/ TDS- TOT), get Fastpass.. and continue obtaining Fastpassese as soon as your window of opportunity opens. That way, you will be able to enjoy a lot of the rides even in the most crowded of conditions. Also, remember to play lotto for a chance at good seats for shows like OMD2. The beauty of TDR is that even if the rides are congested, you can also count on top of the line Disney entertainment, since they have the very best live parades and shows. Trust me, you will be busy trying to do it all.

One question.. how long will you be there? I will be in Tokyo from May 10th. There is a good chance that I will be at DLP this sunday may 2nd. Will look for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Hi Bopazot..
    Don't let the possibility of crowds intimidate you. Like I have told you before... Get there an hour before park opening times. Have ticket handy and run to the most popular FP lines (TDL- Monsters/ TDS- TOT), get Fastpass.. and continue obtaining Fastpassese as soon as your window of opportunity opens. That way, you will be able to enjoy a lot of the rides even in the most crowded of conditions. Also, remember to play lotto for a chance at good seats for shows like OMD2. The beauty of TDR is that even if the rides are congested, you can also count on top of the line Disney entertainment, since they have the very best live parades and shows. Trust me, you will be busy trying to do it all.

One question.. how long will you be there? I will be in Tokyo from May 10th. There is a good chance that I will be at DLP this sunday may 2nd. Will look for you.
    I'm leaving for Tokyo on Thursday but PM me next week i ll be in Tokyo May 10th . The 3rd place ill meet you ahaha funny . Next Time we ll meet in SoCal aha at Disneylnd where most of MCers are from.

• Banned User

I will be in Narita on the 10th. Not sure I will be able to make it into Tokyo city or TDR since I fly to Beijing that evening. But will hit the TDR parks on the 13th. In regards to DLR in CA, I will be making a special guest appearance there in mid July for the park's 55th anniversary. Maybe I will see you then?