Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sea Creature

Christmas Season is Here!

I'd just like to open up a thread on the TDR holiday special events: Tokyo Disneyland's Christmas Fantasy and Tokyo DisneySea's Harborside Christmas. The events will last from November 7th to December 25. Got Pictures, comments, questions, etc.? Post them here.
    http://www.jtcent.com/disneysea/spec...x05/index.html
    jtcent already has some Harborside Christmas pictures up. I wish I could go. I've never been during this season.

• Sea Creature

Re: Christmas Season is Here!

Well, todays the 7th; it starts today. Anyone have anything to say?...........guess not. TDLfan when are you going (I'm sure you will sometime )?

I was able to see all the major events the last few days. At TDS, Nutcracker was sweet and cute with Mickey and Minnie skating. Sounds was especially nice and fun under the lights. Candlelight was a repeat of the past few years but special nonetheless. Over at TDL, The new castle show had plenty of dancing but no reindeer and no "Silent Night", usually my favorite piece, but overall was great. The parade was the cutest and funnest in a long time... JUMBO!

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLurker
    I was able to see all the major events the last few days. At TDS, Nutcracker was sweet and cute with Mickey and Minnie skating. Sounds was especially nice and fun under the lights. Candlelight was a repeat of the past few years but special nonetheless. Over at TDL, The new castle show had plenty of dancing but no reindeer and no "Silent Night", usually my favorite piece, but overall was great. The parade was the cutest and funnest in a long time... JUMBO!
    Great!! Sounds excellent, wonderful that you had the opportunity to go. I haven't found a description of Sounds of Christmas anywhere. It's a harbor show right? Well, if it is, the Transit Steamer line and Gondolas must be shut down all day. They show it five times, they must be extremely busy.

Sounds is a song show with performers doing holiday music on the stage next to the Columbia. Some characters make an appearance near the end. The Steamer and Gondolas are closed for the evening shows, Braviseamo and Candlelight.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySeaFan
    Well, todays the 7th; it starts today. Anyone have anything to say?...........guess not. TDLfan when are you going (I'm sure you will sometime )?
    I *already* went. I was at TDR from Nov 5th thru the 7th and at HKDL from the 8th thru the 12th. Just got home tonight. Will have photo album from both resorts up on Epson soon.

• Sea Creature

Excellent! I'm so excited, even though I won't be able to go, I just want to see everyone's pictures!

• Banned User

TDL's Jumbo Parade is one of the best theyhave done... Think "Xmas Party Gras" Parade, complete with huge balloon on the floats... in fact, some of the tallest floats I have seen at TDL. You can see them balloons from the TDR Line monorails!!!

• Sea Creature

http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/spe...x05/index.html
    Christmas Fantasy pics from TDL. I'm sure you were there with Joe having fun TDLfan!!
    Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 11-14-2005 at 02:24 PM.

• Banned User

I'm sure you were there with Joe having fun TDLfan!!
    Yes I was, along with my partner and another friend. We all watched the new Xmas shows and parade for the first time together. We won the Lotto for "Mickey's Magical Xmas Tree" show at the castle and were off to the side but only 18 rows back!

• Sea Creature

Speaking of merchandise, what did you particularly like? Any food items you tried?

• Banned User

All food items I tried were delicious. As for merchandise... I have to admit that most of Harborside Xmas stuff was quite nice in look and quality, especially the plushes for this year's "Minnie's Nutcracker".

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    All food items I tried were delicious. As for merchandise... I have to admit that most of Harborside Xmas stuff was quite nice in look and quality, especially the plushes for this year's "Minnie's Nutcracker".
    What kind of special food items were they? I'm really into the special event food, I always eat it!

• Sea Creature

• Banned User

What kind of special food items were they? I'm really into the special event food, I always eat it!
    OMG.. there were so many Xmas-only food menus/items on sale... can't beging to tell you but go here and see.
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/xmas/tds/menu01.html
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/xmas/tdl/menu01.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast