Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• TDR... It gets the love!!

Re: Flavored Popcorn locations - need help with translation

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydogs View Post
    You know R, I have been wondering if that was your handle here on micechat by your writing style! LOL

We are booked for September 14 - 28th as that was when we could use J's frequent flier miles for business class on United. We are thinking of traveling to Hiroshima, Kyoto and then ending the trip in Tokyo where we will do at least 4 days at TDR and have the option of adding a 5th if we need to. Right now the plan is to do TDR Tues Sept 21 - Thurs 24th and possibly a 5th day on Monday the 27th. The only thing is the 23rd is a national holiday Autumn Equinox so I am assuming that will be a busy day at the park. I am really looking forward to going and seeing all the Halloween decorations/merchandise/parades etc. too! We'll definately have to go back though some other time so that we can see the Haunted Mansion in it's original state.
    I'll be there September 27!
    Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

I think I would like to try the Milk Tea popcorn!!!

• Resident of the Caldera

I hit World of Color at California Adventure last week and they're selling candy-flavored popcorn in WOC buckets. The three flavors are cherry, grape, and something that's blue (can't figure out the taste). All three flavors are mixed among uncoated kettle corn. Damn addictive stuff. Completely different than any of the flavors at either park in the Tokyo Resort.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Good to see the popcorn is a hit. I wasn't sure if the flavours would blend well together. Seem a bit too sweet. Hoping this will encourage the Disneyland Resort to try other popcorn flavours in the future. Fukai how were the lines, many people buying the new popcorn + World of Colour buckets?

• Resident of the Caldera

Unlike the Tokyo Disney Resort, there were no lines to purchase the popcorn. A full large bucket (at least large for Disney) is $6.50 including the souvenir bucket. A good price.

Because of the multiple special flavorings in each bucket, it's not popped on the spot the way we've come to expect. It's already pre-packed and being served off an unrefrigerated drink cart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12