Mythica during Christmas events? Dec. 1-5?

Will Mythica still run during Christmas Fantasy and Christmas Wishes? Have there been any entertainment "substitutions" in honor of the Christmas events? I seem to remember an Over the Waves Christmas edition... hope that'll be back! What can I expect crowd-wise the first week of December? As always, I'm dreaming of my next trip to TDS. Thanks!

• Banned User

Re: Mythica during Christmas events? Dec. 1-5?

Legend of Mythica has always run in past years during the Christmas season, so this year will be the same.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

ICe101 is correct on this one. Looking at the TDR closed for refurbishment attraction schedule, Mythica unless its a last minute decision would be listed as going down over the Christmas season. And its not so I think its a safe bet to assume that Mythica will run over the Christmas season.

On a non related matter while I was looking up the refurbishment schedule I see that Jubilation is on hiatus for the entire Halloween Season. While this is regular and not unusual for Halloween. I find it odd to stop Jubilation performances during a year when the park is hosting a new Castle Show instead of a Halloween Parade. That will mean Dreamlights is the only parade running during the often packed out Halloween season.

• Loves Mickey!

Why do you think there will be a castle show without a parade? Did they announce there will be no halloween parade
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

• Banned User

Speculation really since TDR rarely do both an Event Parade and a Castle Show. I would love to see a Halloween Parade and maybe you've heard more on this?

All I know is that a Castle Show for Halloween is planned as annouced by Lee on another board. And that DisneySea will continue its popular Venetian Masquerade Event.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Speculation really since TDR rarely do both an Event Parade and a Castle Show. I would love to see a Halloween Parade and maybe you've heard more on this?

All I know is that a Castle Show for Halloween is planned as annouced by Lee on another board. And that DisneySea will continue its popular Venetian Masquerade Event.
    I don't remember hearing if there would be a parade or not but it would be so not cool if there is not one. All I heard for Halloween was that there would be a stage show like Lee confirmed at LP and that it would be little scarier focus, something about nightmare. The person also said at TS the masquerade would have more to do with Shiriki Utundu. Also a possible hard ticket event... But sometimes this person has been wrong about some things but since she was right about the castle show and costume change thing for Bonfire it seems like it may be true. I'm hoping the hard ticket thing is not true though.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Thanks for the info! I'm so glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by ichigopara View Post
    The person also said at TS the masquerade would have more to do with Shiriki Utundu.
    That would be just awesome, not to mention a great opportunity for a TDS-exclusive event (along w/great TDS-exclusive merchandise!). If it came to fruition, I'd be stalking this forum waiting for someone to post some pics, video and details!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ichigopara View Post
    I don't remember hearing if there would be a parade or not but it would be so not cool if there is not one. All I heard for Halloween was that there would be a stage show like Lee confirmed at LP and that it would be little scarier focus, something about nightmare. The person also said at TS the masquerade would have more to do with Shiriki Utundu. Also a possible hard ticket event... But sometimes this person has been wrong about some things but since she was right about the castle show and costume change thing for Bonfire it seems like it may be true. I'm hoping the hard ticket thing is not true though.
    I share your thoughts as part of the reason for coming back so soon to Tokyo after returning in March was to check out Halloween. And the Parade is a big part of it for me. Even if there wasn't a budget for one at least keep Jubilation running. Or the park really will be without any kind of parade during the day time. I hope one is being organised, heck I'll even take last years as I have yet to see it. If not I probarely should of gone to DCA instead for World of Colour maybe.

I welcome a bit of a darker edge on the Halloween entertainment. Although I'm a strong believer that TDL and TDS should present two different Halloween events. With TDL offering the usual fun family event. While TDS should make it a bit darker while still keeping it aimed at the family market. Maybe giving TDL a U rating while TDS gets a PG. If the rumours of Shiriki Utundu come true maybe it will offer a more mature event.

The ticketed events seem a bit odd since the park is scheduled to be open until 10:00 pm each night. And this will be during the BraviSEAmo finale. Thanks for the info anyway ichigopara. Hopely TDR will start annoucing plans for Halloween soon.

• Banned User

So according, to Resort at Home Halloween and Christmas at TDL will be parades and at TDS they will be stage shows.

• Banned User

^^^
    Thanks

But that information is not exactly up to date as it was posted on the 10/30/09.