TDL merchandise...... is there any way to get it?

Hi Everyone,

We just visited TDR in June.... and my daughter really wanted to get the Alice in Wonderland bag they sold in TDL I think in the clothing store somewhere..... anyway, it was vinyl and cost 5800yen white with gold straps and the Alice in like Black drawing or something........... is there anyway I can get that online somewhere, or does anyone on this site who visits TDL often ever get anything for anyone on this site..... we are from Guam, and I will pay for shipping it I don't know how much that is.... I am desperate at this moment, my daughter is really distraught and we've been looking everywhere...... Is there someone who could possibly help me!

Thank you so much in advance....

Re: TDL merchandise...... is there any way to get it?

I will send you a message I have a contact in Tokyo that goes quite often and sells TDR items to me for a little bit above retail and a lot less than sellers on ebay, she will charge you slightly higher though than the price of the item for her time

• Disney Fan & Musician

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydogs View Post
    I will send you a message I have a contact in Tokyo that goes quite often and sells TDR items to me for a little bit above retail and a lot less than sellers on ebay, she will charge you slightly higher though than the price of the item for her time
    could you please message it to me too?
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Oh great!!!!! I would really appreciate it. We visit every year and always forget something...... it will be good to have someone who could help us in case....... I SO APPRECIATE IT........ do I give you my email address.....?

• You have much to learn...

If you wouldn't mind sending me the contact as well- I had a ebay seller contact a while back, but misplaced it- but they seemed to charge double the price of the item, plus shipping.

I wouldn't mind shopping for you, but, unfortunately I won't be there till November & I'm sure you want it before that.

Too bad more people who frequent the parks don't sell much on ebay- I've seen tons of stuff on Yahoo Japanese auctions, but they don't ship out of Japan & Gurgi mentioned a while back in another thread that you can go thru a site, who will bid & ship your item for you- but it costs a bunch to do that too.

I only visit the parks once a year & it really sucks that I miss out on some of the good stuff they come out with throughout the rest of the year.

• Resident of the Caldera

This eBay seller has shopped for me reliably in the past:
    disney_dream_mmkids

Her eBay shop is here:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Disney-Dream-store-from-Japan

• Resident of the Caldera

Just took a look at her shop again (haven't done that in a while) and like most folks in Asia, she puts mostly pins and plush on eBay because the postage is so high that folks shy away from other things. But, she will certainly shop for you if my past experience is any reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    This eBay seller has shopped for me reliably in the past:
    disney_dream_mmkids

Her eBay shop is here:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Disney-Dream-store-from-Japan

I buy through Miwa too and she is great to work with but she was always quite a bit higher in her prices. However she does go to the parks frequently so I buy from her if I am worried that something will sell out quickly

@ jedimaster..... November huh?..... would you mind if I asked you to look for some things? LOL..... We only visit once a year too....... and always always forget something.....

@ dizneydogs.... thanks for the info, I am just waiting for her response.....

I always wondered why they don't post more of the other park merchandise on ebay and why there are mostly pins and stuff.....

I collect the popcorn containers (we use as lunchpails for the kids) and this trip I came home with 7 of them (I would have brought more back, but I couldn't hand carry all of them )...... TDR has the best popcorn containers in all the disney parks we've visited.... Hong Kong and California..... Our dream is to visit all the parks at least once... Paris would be the hardest I think because of the cost from Guam.... anyway, thanks everyone..... glad to have this site with other TDR fans..... I always come to see the latest news, but don't post often.....

thank you

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by kailona View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We just visited TDR in June.... and my daughter really wanted to get the Alice in Wonderland bag they sold in TDL I think in the clothing store somewhere..... anyway, it was vinyl and cost 5800yen white with gold straps and the Alice in like Black drawing or something............
    You are referring to the Alice in Woderland merchandise that was introduced around the same time the live action film was released in Japan, and also around the beginning of the Easter event, if I recall well. having done my usual shopping tour at the parks this past week, the only place I recall seeing some of that line of merchandise was at the Aristocats shop in Fantasyland. However, I do not recall seeing the bag you are asking about. It may be sold out already since in TDR, most of the merchandise is never re-issued and once an item sells out.. that is IT! They still had some of the china collection in this line, like the cool teapot with similar black shade Alice motif. I sure hope someone can help you out but at this point in time.. it may be hard to come by that particular item.
    For future refernces.. this is the rule of thumb for shopping at TDR: NEVER pass up buying something you know you will want to buy later on. Mny times I have gone back to buy things I have seen in weeks before just to find out they are sold out permanently. So if you ever see something you want at TDR, BUY IT right then and there.

• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Paris would be the hardest I think because of the cost from Guam
    Disneyland Paris does actually take order request for Merchandise. I'm not sure what policy is in place for shipping to Guam but its worth e-mailing them to find out. Go to the Disneyland Paris website and click on the contact link at the bottom of the page. And click the subject as Mail order pre sales - question on items.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

• You have much to learn...

kailona- TDLFAN is correct about picking up stuff at TDR- When you see it- buy it. I've learned my lession well in the past. I buy tons of stuff and leave a few, then regret it later on.

Let me know in a few months what you would like & if it's there while I'm there, I should be able to pick up something for you & when you're planning your next trip- I wouldn't mind if you would reciprocate & possibly pick up something for me based on what time of year or event you visit.

But living in Guam- I'm sure shipping costs would most likely cost more than the items you would want- either way- let me know.

jedimaster..... yay, thank you.... I of course will reciprocate for sure! We are planning a halloween trip maybe.... but since we've been there before on halloween, I am trying to see if xmas will be a good time so we could visit during that holiday...... in any case, I will post for sure! I love knowing that I'm not the only TDR fan around here....... I appreciate the advise and offer.....