Hi everyone! Will be going to Tokyo this 1st week of August (i know -- dreaded summer heat!!!) and we'll be doing Tokyo Disney for 2 days with DH, 9yo daughter & 3yo son.
We plan to do Tokyo Disneyland on Tuesday, Tokyo Disney Sea on Wednesday.
-- Should we do Disney Sea first before Disneyland?
-- We arrive Monday in Tokyo & will be staying in Shibuya. I know there's a Disney store somewhere. Can I buy our park tickets here already?
Some questions for both parks:
- I know we should get there like at least 40 mins before park opens. If I had bought our tickets from the Shibuya store, all I have to do is line up in the entrance line right?
- Will be coming from Shibuya. What time is best to leave and what route via train?
- Upon entering, I know we should get a fastpass for 1 ride and ride another on standby. Which rides?
- Which second fastpass to get?
Re RIDES: since we are with our kids and we're not really big thrill junkies, we can skip the roller coaster ones (or do single rider for the must rides since we can't leave our kids). So that one is not really top priority.
We want to be able to watch the shows & do the MUST RIDES that are non roller coasters (i.e. Winnie the Pooh). We've gone to Disneyland Anaheim, DCA, HKDL so we know the basic rides already.
- Question: my daughter is a big fan of the autographs -- when we enter I'm afraid this will distract her and will cause us to line up for like an hour. Is there some kind of a park or garden where we can go later in the afternoon to have it signed?
- What are must-see shows and are there parades / fireworks?
Thanks in advance for the tips!