• TDR... It gets the love!!

Tokyo Disney Crowd Calendar?

Hi,
    I just thought I'd create this thread because I've spent ages trying to find a Tokyo Disney Crowd Calendar. Does anyone know where there is one? I'll be going Monday the 27th September...
    Thanks.
    Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

• Disney Fan & Musician

Re: Tokyo Disney Crowd Calendar?

At least you're going on a Monday! I don't have an exact calendar, but I'm pretty sure Halloween is the most busy time of the year. Don't let this bring you down and just enjoy the parks.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

voleball posted a couple of links in another thread post # 29 you just have to google translate them if you can't read Japanese - here's the link

Any advice for a Disney novice?

I am most likely going to be there on Sept 27th too (that is if we decide to go a 5th day!)

Don't know if you are going to TDL or TDS on 9/27, but both websites predict TDL is fairly crowded on 9/27. 9/28 seems to be less crowded if you are flexible with dates. TDS seems to be not that crowded on 9/27 (but again, 9/28 is a better day).

Thanks for everyone's replies! Sad to say, not flexible with dates but I've been to TDR before luckily, just going with others who haven't. I'm kinda hoping we'll go to TDS... will have to 'sea.'
    Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

• Resident of the Caldera

My week runs October 11 through 16, and Monday the 11th is a national holiday. So, I plan to do my shopping that day after hitting a few rides in the morning before things start to get backed up.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

My week runs October 11 through 16, and Monday the 11th is a national holiday.
    I read somewhere that a lot of Japanese will stay on a day after the Bank Holiday. So the Tuesday could be a bit crowded too. Although Halloween can get very crowded no matter when you visit. I'm expecting decent sized crowds when I visit between the 13th to 17th of September. I think DisneySea has the potential to be more crowded than Tokyo Disneyland this year. Hopely with both parks offering something new for Halloween, it will spread the crowds out more evenly. For me I'm hoping to catch all the Halloween entertainment and BraviSEAmo for the final time.

• Banned User

A "crowd calendar"?? What the heck is that? Hahaha! A calendar with pictures of crowds???

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    A "crowd calendar"?? What the heck is that? Hahaha! A calendar with pictures of crowds???
    Hahah good point, I didn't create the name... It doesn't really make sense, I agree. But I've heard it used hundreds of times so I thought I'd continue the fashion.