Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2010

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Christmas 2010

Thanks for providing the album cover art horizon. It seems Mickey & Minnie will have new costumes at TDL this year despite the parade being the same. It will be interesting to see if its just these two Characters who will recieve costume changes. I also wonder what track listing both albums will have and if the Parade music at TDL will be the same or a brand new soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Thanks for providing the album cover art horizon. It seems Mickey & Minnie will have new costumes at TDL this year despite the parade being the same. It will be interesting to see if its just these two Characters who will recieve costume changes. I also wonder what track listing both albums will have and if the Parade music at TDL will be the same or a brand new soundtrack.
    Your welcome Malin, I am wondering the same thing about the soundtrack. Last years soundtrack to me seemed thrown together. I remember the first soundtrack for Christmas Dreams On Parade in 2006 was rather thrown together as well and the second version of the soundtrack in 2007 was alot better IMO and more fitting to the parade name. Perhaps White Holiday will be the same situation with the second version (this years) being the better one and more fitting to the parade name.

• Banned User

The Chirstmas Fantasy update sounds very similar to the treatment Let's Go Villains! got to become Re-Villains!

I am not sold on the new TDL costumes but I love TDS'. I'm guessing White Holiday Parade will take a new direction as these costumes are very classy compared to the fun that was last years parade.

• Munchings & Crunchings

And, although "Jolly Snowtime" is one of my all-time favorites, I do hope that this year is an entirely new soundtrack.

• Banned User

Me too but I am not holding my breath... OLC has gotten a bit cheap lately and I dislike that a lot.
    And maybe I am mistaken but the costumes seen on that CD cover seem to be the same ones from last year... or maybe similar to what I have seen before?

• i heart plunging v-necks

Any idea as to when the webpage will be up? I'm assuming sometime this week given the Holiday issue of Disney Fan is out on the 22nd. I'm curious to see the merchandise offerings.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I am ready to salivate over the new merchandise

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Adventures with Duffy

I can't wait to see what they do for Duffy this year. I wonder if his costume will be much different then last years. last years was cute.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    I can't wait to see what they do for Duffy this year. I wonder if his costume will be much different then last years. last years was cute.
    The Disney Fan Magazine coming out in a few days will probably give us a first look at the Duffy & Shelley Mae's costumes for Xmas 2010.

On a related note.. when I went to EPCOT last night, I was examining the small Duffy that comes with the Xmas sweater. Seems to me the sweater is permanently attached to the bear.. and they don't sell that particular xmas sweater by itself. Also, I did not see the Duffy with 40th anniversary sweater anywhere.. maybe sold out?

• Munchings & Crunchings

Personally, I'm wondering if Duffy and Shellie May will be wearing those costumes from the mini-figurine linked to above. If so, it's different from last year, and it's also adorable.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    The Disney Fan Magazine coming out in a few days will probably give us a first look at the Duffy & Shelley Mae's costumes for Xmas 2010.

On a related note.. when I went to EPCOT last night, I was examining the small Duffy that comes with the Xmas sweater. Seems to me the sweater is permanently attached to the bear.. and they don't sell that particular xmas sweater by itself. Also, I did not see the Duffy with 40th anniversary sweater anywhere.. maybe sold out?
    I wished they make a xmas and Epcot Ann. Costume for the 14" Duffy. They are cute.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Personally, I'm wondering if Duffy and Shellie May will be wearing those costumes from the mini-figurine linked to above. If so, it's different from last year, and it's also adorable.
    Oh that would be so cute. I like both those customs. Here's hoping they come to ebay. lol

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    Oh that would be so cute. I like both those customs. Here's hoping they come to ebay. lol
    Customs? You better bring those passports too.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Customs? You better bring those passports too.
    Spelling error, sorry. I meant costumes. Its been a long day. lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast