Hi everyone! Have been planning our TDR trip for next year 2011...please help me on when will most of the Japanese be back to school (grade school, high, college) on April so I can specifically plan when to be at TDR...
1. As of now, I plan to go on April 13 Wed and April 14 Thur, will most kids be in school by then?
2. Is Wed and Thur less crowd days or is it better to go on a Mon (April 11) and Tues (April 12), or since kids are in school, it doesn't matter what weekday as long as it's not a weekend?
3. If it's not that crowded, should we still go there 1 hr before opening?
4. If we purchase advance e-tickets online to be claimed at the park, will there also be a long line claiming e-tickets?
5. Can we buy advance tickets in the disney store in Shibuya anytime, even the day before?
6. And what rides do you suggest we take for both TDL and TDS which ARE NOT COASTER rides since my kids aren't into those, they just like those theme rides like Pooh etc.
7. Are the Journey ride and 20k ride, coaster rides? How about the tower ride? So I know that I won't need to fall in line for these...
8. What rides in TDL and TDS have the fastpass options?
Hope you can help me out with these...Thank you so much in advance