Thread: Tdl 2011

Tdl 2011

So asside from Fantasmic at TDS and the new floats being added to Dreamlights, Anything else planned? What about Jubilation? Isn't it time for a new day time parade? Not that Jubilation is a bad parade but it seems like it has been around for awhile.... at least for TDL hahaha

• Minion

Re: Tdl 2011

Jubilation is just over 2 years old...I'd say it has at least 5 more years to go before they change it.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    Jubilation is just over 2 years old...I'd say it has at least 5 more years to go before they change it.
    True that it is not that old. TDL typically seems to change out parades each year for Halloween and Christmas so based off that I was wondering how long they plan to keep Jubilation. Now for the US parks they would keep it for 10 more years hahaha.

IMO if I could change anything about Jubilation it would be the soundtrack... I am sure most of you love it but for me, compared to other TDL parade soundtracks, it is not very catchy and something that I want to listen to over and over.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I wouldn't be surprised if they did change the soundtrack once before it's retired. They did that with the 20th anniversary parade. I imagine that the Jubilation floats will last until the 30th...with a soundtrack change.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

TDL typically seems to change out parades each year for Halloween and Christmas so based off that I was wondering how long they plan to keep Jubilation.
    That isn't quite true!

Last years Halloween Parade was a repeat from the year before with a new soundtrack and a couple of new floats. It seems like this will be the case going forward with this years Christmas Parade too!

Gurgi is most likely right that Jubilation will last until the 30th Anniversary. Although do not rule out a new soundtrack and other minor alterations being made between now and when the Parade retires.

For next year I suspect a lot of new stuff will be rolled out in stages as part of TDS 10th Anniversary. But most of this should be just seasonal Entertainment to help push the regular Summer, Halloween and Christmas events.