Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Talking 2010 Christmas Merchandise Preview!!!

Straight from DisneyFAN! Here's a bunch of new stuff no one needs, but you can't wait to buy!

Sorry, these aren't high-res; it's just my iPhone and notebook today.

Page 10 - Disneyland

Page 11 - Resort-wide

Page 12 - DisneySEA

Page 13 - Hotels

Electrical Parade Calendar detail

Page 15 - UGH!!! Is there a fan of the Fairies franchise who can help me understand it, please?

Page 16 - Winter Wonderland

Page 18 - Disneyland

Page 19 - Disneyland

Page 20 - Disneyland Food

Page 21 - Art, Coins & Pair Passport gift

Page 22 - I these costumes, especially Mickey's gloves!!!^^

Page 23 - Christmas Wishes detail

Page 28 - Here's what everybody was waiting for!^^

Page 28 - Little bears detail...I suspect the top ones are the "come with costume" plush designs, while I can confirm for sure that the ones on the right (and featured above) are sold separately. Hopefully everyone can see the pricing more clearly now, so you'll note that you can buy that box below, too.^^

Page 28 - Little Shellie Pendant

Page 28 - Bear Box Detail

Page 29 - DisneySEA snacks

Page 29 - It's pink, but it's still Duffy, not Shellie.

More coming, but I have to sleep!^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-22-2010 at 09:16 AM.

• Disney Fan & Musician

Re: 2010 Christmas Merchandise Preview!!!

I spy Pablo the penguin!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• i heart plunging v-necks

Thanks for sharing!

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• You have much to learn...

Thanks for the preview- Is the Bear Box going to be available for purchase- or is it one of those passholder or Funderful Disney promo's?

It is cute- so I hope it's available to all.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Thanks for all those pictures! I like a lot of what I see. Cudos to the merchandise team over there for turning out unique products every year. The Daisy scarf & glove set from TDS is especially cute. Pablo is adorable! I also really like Mickey & Minnie's costumes fro Christmas Wishes this year. I see the gingerbread mice are back too. And...that Duffy box...like JediMaster asked, is it an AP or gift with purchase thing, or will it be for general sale? Oh...and any peeks at Duffy & Shellie's actual costumes yet?

EDIT: I see the revised pictures, and comment below.
    Last edited by gurgi; 10-22-2010 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks again for posting the photos DuffyDad- I should have my issue early next week. I'm looking forward to more as well. I have just 2 more weeks to go and am getting both nervous and excited at the same time before I leave.

Any news of the release dates of the CD's this year? I'm wondering if the Disney Sea one is pushed off till after 11/14. I do recall hearing something about an 11/15 release date- I hope not since I'm going home that day.

• Minion

That magazine looks like so much fun!
    I want my cake back!

• Surfin the net with Duffy

All those things caught my eye as well.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Wow! Even pennies are showcased?!?!? TDR REALLY knows how to push their merchandise! Very very impressive! I wish they would do something half that interesting here with the US parks - would be SO helpful with planning and budgeting!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh. My, God!! I...just...need to compose myself here....

Thank you, again, for taking the time to post these. The Duffy ones were indeed what I was waiting for. Oh, man, Halloween isn't even over yet and I am looking forward to Christmas just because of this, LOL!

Where this year's Halloween disappointed me with Duffy & Shellie, I have to say that it looks like Christmas will more than make up for it!! I LOVE every single thing...and that hurts, especially my wallet! I'm going to be broke this season...

The detail on the costumes is so delicious! That sounds a little gay, but so what? I love the little accents on the sweater & cape. It's just great. THIS is why Duffy does so well in Japan, the attention to detail. There have been some stumbles with the character, but this kind of stuff is what we eat up. I will most definitely have to "rebuy" the "comes with costume" Duffy AND Shellie to get those great outfits. It's not such a bitter pill to swallow considering the price difference between the dressed bears and the costumes is maybe $10.

The popcorn bucket is also incredibly cute. I was on the fence about the Halloween one, only because I don't know where I would put, or store it, but this Christmas one is making me want each bucket so bad now, LOL!

I will have that trinket box too, mark my words! Oh, and not only did I guess the regular costumes right, but I've been thinking about the holiday plate & mug sets, and the color schemes are EXACTLY what I thought they should do this year! I'm more than happy to see my wishes come true. That sounds stupid, but I'm just very pleased right now.

I guess I'll have to grab the regular Duffy popcorn bucket as well my first day there 11/7- since I'm sure they will change off to the Christmas one the following day.

Thanks DuffyDad for making the pictures larger & it seems my budget has gone up as well.

It looks like the outfits, Gurgi are sold separately- not with the smiling versions of Duffy- yet they still manage to cost more than my own clothes.

I'm sure once the smiling Duffy/Shellie come out, they'll have a whole new outfit to share.

Talking Re: 2010 Christmas Merchandise Preview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Oh. My, God!! I...just...need to compose myself here....I'm more than happy to see my wishes come true. That sounds stupid, but I'm just very pleased right now.
    I'm just so happy that you're so happy; it was worth buying the magazine! I have had a really hard week of students not understanding that "tough" = "I believe in you and I'm not just trying to take your money and force you to be a passive audience while I talk about myse..." Oops.^^ Anyway, your enthusiasm really made me smile on a day when I really wasn't finding one.

I've been thinking about those buckets, too. I the Halloween one - the colors are great and I like the cat detail, since that actually exists in the park, but... I dunno. I already have one. And tons of other stuff. I think I have to not buy either, because if I get one now I know I'll artificially want both...and then whatever else they release.

I'm guessing that come November, Disney Unibearsity's gonna take a chunk of my cash, too. I imagine it's gonna be hard not to buy my own idea from Disney. Gurgi, why don't we work there?!?^^ Plus, the separate set costumes for each bear. Plus, the Shellie that comes with a costume. I hope they are smile-mouthed, though. I'll be so disappointed if I can't get a smiling Shellie for Christmas...

Thanks for posting the pics - I love those gingerbread and snowmen Mickey and Minnie!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I guess I'll have to grab the regular Duffy popcorn bucket as well my first day there 11/7- since I'm sure they will change off to the Christmas one the following day.

Thanks DuffyDad for making the pictures larger & it seems my budget has gone up as well.

It looks like the outfits, Gurgi are sold separately- not with the smiling versions of Duffy- yet they still manage to cost more than my own clothes.

I'm sure once the smiling Duffy/Shellie come out, they'll have a whole new outfit to share.
    Yeah, I figured that the mini-keychain plush at the top (not to mention the trinket box) were what the "smiling" Duffy & Shellie would be dressed in. I knew the Duffy sweater & Shellie May cape were the separate costumes. See, we are all going to be so broke this season, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDad View Post
    I'm just so happy that you're so happy; it was worth buying the magazine! I have had a really hard week of students not understanding that "tough" = "I believe in you and I'm not just trying to take your money and force you to be a passive audience while I talk about myse..." Oops.^^ Anyway, your enthusiasm really made me smile on a day when I really wasn't finding one.

I've been thinking about those buckets, too. I the Halloween one - the colors are great and I like the cat detail, since that actually exists in the park, but... I dunno. I already have one. And tons of other stuff. I think I have to not buy either, because if I get one now I know I'll artificially want both...and then whatever else they release.

I'm guessing that come November, Disney Unibearsity's gonna take a chunk of my cash, too. I imagine it's gonna be hard not to buy my own idea from Disney. Gurgi, why don't we work there?!?^^ Plus, the separate set costumes for each bear. Plus, the Shellie that comes with a costume. I hope they are smile-mouthed, though. I'll be so disappointed if I can't get a smiling Shellie for Christmas...
    Thanks! Like you, my week has been kind of...not great. So, your posting the pictures did the same thing for me that my reaction to them did for you, LOL! They put me in a great mood, and I really needed that.

I know exactly how you feel about the popcorn buckets, and I've been resisting for that very reason up until now, but that pink one is pushing me over the edge...

I so wish you and I could work there on the product development team...that would be right up our alley! I'm super curious to see what, exactly, this "Disney Unibearsity" is all about.

Oh, and I also really hope the Shellie May holiday plush is smiling, just like Duffy...it would be a shame if she wasn't.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by seenoevil View Post
    That magazine looks like so much fun!
    It is a great magazine. I have been collecting it since it was first introduced. I think I have only missed 3 issues.

As for the new merchandise... I can only say.. "oh the money, the money!"

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast