Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Talking Re: Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea week long (dream) trip report

I completely understand about skipping the shop photos — it's madness in there!

Quote Originally Posted by fitztwg View Post
    …It's nothing like Bieber fever by the way. Bieber fever has a cure... there's no cure for Duffy fever. Thankfully I got my shots ahead of time!
    You are so missing out!

She can't wait to take Shellie May to Disney and show her off. Especially to the people who don't even know Duffy has a girlfriend.
    Shellie is not Duffy's "girlfriend;" she's his soul sister!^^ By the way, is that Valentine's Duffy full-sized? I thought all the holiday ones were 12"…

More, more!!!

Re: Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea week long (dream) trip report

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    You are so missing out!
    I get the appeal and I'm more than happy to get my niece them. I had my fill of stuffed characters with Chandu and TRON Stitchy! :-)

Shellie is not Duffy's "girlfriend;" she's his soul sister!^^!
    Oops, sorry. Makes a bit more sense now...

By the way, is that Valentine's Duffy full-sized? I thought all the holiday ones were 12"…
    More, more!!!
    It is indeed a smaller one. Story to go along with that. We first saw the Valentine's Day one in Tokyo. Someone had it at the Disneyland Hotel. We stopped to marvel at how awesome it was and were determined to go get one. Couldn't find it anywhere. We just figured it was sold out or something. Cue a week later and I see them in California Adventure. I had to buy it right then and there. Plus, my niece was sick with the flu so it was a nice treat and in some ways we didn't leave Japan empty handed afterall.

Sad Re: Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea week long (dream) trip report

Plus, my niece was sick with the flu so it was a nice treat…
    But she's all better now, right?!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

This trip report is fantastic and adorable and I'm already out of adjectives to describe it. Thank you so much for sharing
    Also, you're neice is the cutest thing ever!!! (and I'm in love with her freckles... that sounds weird right? :P)

• Banned User

Very nice trip report. Too bad your neice balked at riding Journey to the Center of the Earth. Isn't that one of the greatest rides in the park?

• future rockstar/imagineer

i have loved following this trip report!! amazing!

But she's all better now, right?!
    Yes, and we're both VERY happy to hear that you are alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    This trip report is fantastic and adorable and I'm already out of adjectives to describe it. Thank you so much for sharing
    Also, you're neice is the cutest thing ever!!! (and I'm in love with her freckles... that sounds weird right? :P)
    No, she gets a lot of people who talk about her freckles. It used to bug her, but she's good with it now. Thanks for the nice words.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfann121 View Post
    Very nice trip report. Too bad your neice balked at riding Journey to the Center of the Earth. Isn't that one of the greatest rides in the park?
    She caught some video of the ride and thought it would be too fast and the drop too scary. I didn't mind since I'd been on it before.

Like everyone I've been glued to the TV watching all the horror. I've been in love with Japan for most of my life and have been lucky to visit twice and it really pains me to watch this. My navy friend is fine and is probably out there right now helping out. My Japan based friend actually left work early and just made it home when it hit.

Feels weird to continue the report right now, so I'm going to hold off for a while.

The city I live in is actually the sister city to Sendai. Going to find out Monday if there is anything else I can do besides just donating money to the Red Cross.

Japan is filled with the nicest and warmest people I've ever met in my life. I'm sending out as many prayers and good thoughts as I can.

Like everyone I've been glued to the TV watching all the horror. I've been in love with Japan for most of my life and have been lucky to visit twice and it really pains me to watch this. My navy friend is fine and is probably out there right now helping out. My Japan based friend actually left work early and just made it home when it hit.

Feels weird to continue the report right now, so I'm going to hold off for a while.

The city I live in is actually the sister city to Sendai. Going to find out Monday if there is anything else I can do besides just donating money to the Red Cross.

Japan is filled with the nicest and warmest people I've ever met in my life. I'm sending out as many prayers and good thoughts as I can.
    That's completely understandable...hopefully within a few days they can begin to relax there...but so far things just keep worrying me
    My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

As with so many here, my family and I have been following your trip report with wonder and amazement. What a magical story, this truly was a dream come true. You have such a gift for storytelling and bringing each moment to life.

For us your story is even more wonderful because we are planning to travel to Japan in May. My heart goes out to all the people who live in Japan and I continue to be amazed by their grace and resilience in such difficult times. We are so inspired and plan to travel to Japan this fall if the nuclear threat is too dangerous and forces us to cancel our upcoming plans.

Please continue your dream trip report when you are able, to honor the people of Japan. You bring us a smile with each and every update.

fitztwg, do you think you could continue your wonderful report now that Disneyland is set to reopen? We would love a little more inspiration as we prepare for our early May holiday to Japan!

I second that! I was so happy seeing this thread resurrected today! And Esmeralda, I'm so excited you're still coming. Thank you.^^

• Membre

Great trip report, photos and videos!!! It just brings me back fond memories.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast