• Banned User

Exclamation My TDL Christmas Fantasy photos

It is my pleasure to share with you my personal photos from my birthday trip to TDL on opening day of this year's fabulously wonderful "Christmas Fantasy" festivities, featuring all-new spectacular entertainment...a JUMBO-size xmas parade, an equally wonderful Disney character Xmas show that brought tears to these very critical eyes, and lovely tree decorations all over a winter wonderland-like TDL hub.

Hope you enjoy.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=31970788&f=

• Vehicle rotating backward

Re: My TDL Christmas Fantasy photos

I thought Christmas wasn't a big deal in Japan due to the majority of the natives being into Zen Nuddhism and Shinto.

Looks very pretty. Not sure why I never knew that this park was so good until a few years ago. Hopefully next time.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Thanks for sharing!!

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    I thought Christmas wasn't a big deal in Japan due to the majority of the natives being into Zen Nuddhism and Shinto.

Looks very pretty. Not sure why I never knew that this park was so good until a few years ago. Hopefully next time.
    Buddhism and Shintoism are so simple, lot's of people are both. There are TONS of people that hardly have a religion, many celebrate Christmas, it's actually one of the bigger holidays of the year and it's growing. They celebrate a little differently, they give presents, but they never wait until Christmas morning to open them, and there aren't many Christmas trees, maybe a small one on top of a table. I'd think that lot's of people don't even know what Christmas is really about. New Year's remains the biggest holiday of the year. A big feast is had and some presents are given as well as cash presents .

• Senior Minion

Thanks Tdlfan I would love to go to there during this season. It is so much more detailed. I absolutely love the characters around the trees, and all the little decorations all over. Amazing!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.