What about Duffy?

I know that Duffy merchandise originally resided only in Cape Cod, but has since spread to other locations in TDS. With TDS closed, can Duffy be found anywhere else at TDR? The only place I can think of that would not distract from the "TDS only" nature of him would be at Bon Voyage - does that location sell Duffys?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: What about Duffy?

Bon Voyage does not sell Duffy. He and Shellie May are totally exclusive to TDS. However, word is that TDS may reopen as early as April 28. TDR will make an announcement on their site 3 days prior to the park opening, so we'll see what the 25th brings.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

He is a Tokyo Disney Sea exclusive, unlike WDW that will put him anywhere a shelf is.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Interesting. Although, I have seen in several clips of re-opening day at TDL that Duffy was well-represented among the guest population, including one girl during the Morning Dash that was carrying one of the large ones with her.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Yes everyone has them; young, old, female, male...it is fascinating! Last year while waiting for Jubilation we sat on a bench with a young couple in their mid 20s that had two regular sized Duffy's, as well as a few "badge" sized ones. Then the young lady pulled out two Duffy blankets for themselves to keep warm. You will also see people carrying 6+ Duffy's in various sizes.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

The fact that Duffy merchandise has not moved over to the Disneyland park. Gives me high hopes DisneySea will soon reopen. Its without question Duffy sales bring in massive $$$ for the company. And I can't see OLC waiting to long before wanting to resume sales for the Bear.

In Japan Duffy's suscess is mainly down to merchandise release dates. The next one scheduled was for April the 28th and the theme would have been DisneySea's 10th Anniversary. With the park reopening in doubt and no updates on the Anniversary its impossible to say if Duffy sales for the new stuff will begin on this date now.

Our very own DuffyDaisuki recently posted several images from the recent Disney Fan Magazine. Showing of all the new Duffy lines. Please check it out over on the Duffy section of MiceChat.

For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Thread)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The 10th Anniversary Duffy & Shellie May items are really cute.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

This thread keeps making me think, "What about Duffy? Won't someone please think about Duffy!?"

DD, I am so glad I not alone when I see the thread title. Hee!

• You have much to learn...

I'm looking forward to seeing anyones videos or photos on opening day of TDR & Duffy. I'm sure the crowds will be there in force- Duffy fans have gone well over a month now with no new product or seeing Duffy at the parks.