"The Adventure Begins"
Welcome to the place where adventure and imagination set sail! At Tokyo DisneySea, you can explore the realms of Ancient Rome, Hollywood, the jungles of India and Nepal, and Jules Verne's fantasy world.
Portofino HarborAs the turnstiles move, you exit the world of today and enter an ancient Roman harbor filled with fun and excitement.
- The Venetian Gondolas- Have a gondolier take you around Portofino Harbor on one of ten hand-crafted gondolas.
- Fantasmic!- Cheer on Sorcerer Mickey as he battles the Disney Villains in a nightly, awe-inspiring spectacle of fire, water, music, and light.
- The Fortress Explorations- Explore the headquarters of the Society for Explorers and Adventurers (SEA) as you discover how they united seven ports of call for a lifelong adventure.
- The DisneySea Transit Steamer Line- Take a leisurely cruise around Tokyo DisneySea with stops at Hollywoodland and Serka Zong.
- Leonardo's Secret of Flight- Fly over the world's greatest wonders as you test Leonardo da Vinci's latest flying machine.
- Valentina's Sweets
- Galleria Disney
- Il Postino Stationery
- Nicolo's Workshop
- Figaro's Clothiers
- Merchant of Venice Confections
- Venetian Carnival Market
- Romeo's Watches & Jewelry
- Juliet's Collections & Treasures
- Piccolo Mercato
- Via Napoli
- Zambini Brothers' Ristorante
- Mamma Biscotti's Bakery
- L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante
- Gondolier Snacks
- Magellan's Lounge
Leonardo's Secret of Flight is Tokyo's version of my other parks' Soarin' Over the World.