• Just another Disney fan..

Mini Photo Report - TDL Easter Wonderland 2011 Part II

Here is a sneek preview of my second installment photo report on TDL Easter Wonderland 2011.

The full photo report can be seen later on this week in the "Weekend Update" blog.

Until then, please enjoy this little preview!

================================================== ==============

Tokyo Disneyland - Easter Wonderland 2011 Part II

This week I want to continue my report with Part II of the awesome Easter Wonderland 2011 festivities at Tokyo Disneyland. Last week I shared some of the amazing park decorations for the event. This week I'll share photos of the Easter Wonderland Parade and the character Easter Eggs from the special egg hunt activity.

In my final installment next week I share some photos of the recently opened Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall which was constructed inside Cinderella Caste. I'll also have itselfsome photos of the specialty merchandise created especially for Easter Wonderland. Be sure to check back next week!

Disney's Easter Wonderland Parade - 2011

The 2011 version of the Easter Wonderland Parade is very similar to the 2010 version. For those of unfamiliar with the parade, it is comprised of several elaborate floats which are loaded with the Disney Characters in their Easter's finest costumes. The soundtrack has been changed slightly. And the Guest participation "dance" has also been changed for this year. Many also have stated that it appears the parade does move along at a quicker pace than last year.

Easter Wonderland Egg Hunt

The following set of photos is for the Easter egg hunt activity for Guests. There are two levels or "courses" you can choose to do. The "Standard Course" is an easy course anyone can do and suitable for children. The "Expert Course" is a much more difficult and challenging course which really requires expert knowledge of TDL and a keen eye.

Here is a shot of the prizes you can win if you sucessfully complete the egg hunt. The charcter eggs are for those that complete the Standard Course. Upon completition you are given a random egg container which contains one of the seven different characters. For the Expert Course, you get the fancy medallion. There will be a different medallion for each of the three months of Easter Wonderland 2011.

For 500 yen you can do the "Standard Course". This is a relatively easy hunt in which you use the map to locate the different character eggs. When you find a character egg that matches one of the five stickers you were given, you place the sticker on the proper location on the map where the matching egg was found.

Okay! That will do it for this week.

Hope you enjoyed all the photos.

For those of you who did make a donation to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake relief fund, THANK YOU!

If you would still like to contribute, please do so at the following link.

https://american.redcross.org/site/D...rm1&df_id=5052

Thanks! Be sure to come back next week for my last installment.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Re: Mini Photo Report - TDL Easter Wonderland 2011 Part II

Thanks for sharing! :-)

• Everything's satisfactual

Wow! Huey, Dewey, and Louie! The Three Little Pigs! Clarice! Clopin! Pleakley! I could go on and on about how much I love the variety there! Great photos, keep them coming!
    Walt Disney World May 1998
    Walt Disney World May 2002
    Walt Disney World March 2003
    Walt Disney World March 2004
    Walt Disney World September 2005
    Walt Disney World March 2007
    Disneyland August 2010

Check out my YouTube channel with Disney theme park music!
    Music of the Mastro Master

Visit my Disney entertainment blog!
    Disney Entertainment History

Quote Originally Posted by Roger55 View Post
    For 500 yen you can do the "Standard Course". This is a relatively easy hunt in which you use the map to locate the different character eggs. When you find a character egg that matches one of the five stickers you were given, you place the sticker on the proper location on the map where the matching egg was found.
    It's nice to see that the map is bi-lingual, unlike the Leonardo Challenge at TDS.

• Just another Disney fan..

The full report is now available online. You will find there are 3Xs the number of photos in the full report compared to what is posted here.

You can check it out at the following link.

http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/wee...al-garden.html

• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Thanks for the pictures and report Roger. Unfortunately it seems another particular show or subject has everyone's attention right now. And I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding.

That Easter Egg hunting activity sure looks like fun. Gives you some idea of what the Magic Hats would of been like at DisneySea. Had it not been for the Anniversary being postpone for now.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804