Tokyo Disneyland wait time board - 9/12

If you're like me and have an odd interest in wait time boards, then you might like this. This is the board from about 5pm at Tokyo Disneyland yesterday (Monday, 9/11), my very first visit to the park, and the first of 3 days at the resort. Interesting to see that pretty much EVERY attraction is listed, and important to note that the smallest time increment they have is 15 minutes. I know, because after taking this, we immediately walked onto the treehouse.
    Attachment 0Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wait time.jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	13669

In case you're wondering, this was an extremely LIGHT day. Our longest wait was about 50 minutes for a standby ride on Thunder Mountain at the peak of the afternoon. Most were between 10-30, though we fastpassed Monsters, Pooh, and Space Mountain, and used the single rider line for Splash. Overall, got in pretty much everything in one (hectic) day. Trip report, photos, etc to come. Right now it's time to head back to the park - today: DISNEYSEA!
    www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!

Re: Tokyo Disneyland wait time board - 9/12

Thanks for the photo! I love looking at things like that. Out of interest, how did wait times compare with those advertised? For example, at WDW we usually find that wait times are about 2/3 of that stated at the entrance. How do they compare at TDL?

Have a great trip!

• Resident of the Caldera

I find Tokyo Disney's actual wait times to be very close to the posted wait times, though once in a while they're 5 to 10 minutes less (actual wait).

Particularly late at night, on rides whose FastPasses have gone out very early in the day, quite a few people leave without using their FastPass because they get pooped. The Disney CMs have no idea how many people who got a FastPass are actually going to return or not, so later in the evening the Standby line is sometimes shorter than the time posted.

Hmm - interesting, in the two days we've spent, I've found that they're at least as over estimated as WDW and DL. Only once was a 60 minute wait actually 60 minutes. The few "long" waits we dealt with were manageable. Our 90 minutes for Tower or Terror was 60. 45 mins for Space Mountain was 30, 40 for Peter Pan was 30, etc, etc. Granted, this is a small sample size, but we've been reliably pleased with "coming out ahead".

Oh, and here is the board from DisneySea from yesterday!
    Name:  wait time_TDS.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  232.4 KB

Our last day is today!
    www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!