Can I buy Duffy at Bon Voyage?

I will go to DisneyLand but I also want to buy Duffy.
    Could I buy duffy at Bonvoyage? Or any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance

ps. I dont want to buy online from rakuten or Amazon.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Can I buy Duffy at Bon Voyage?

No he's only available at DisneySea in the Resort. Online is the only option I could suggest besides visiting DisneySea, sorry.

• Resident of the Caldera

I think Duffy was available at Bon Voyage during Halloween. I was only there once, and it was right after arriving so I was jetlagged to hell, but I'm pretty sure I saw a wall of Duffy's near the entrance closest to Tokyo Disneyland.

• Banned User

I can tell you right now as of today no Duffy's are available to purchase at Bon Voyage. I'm at the Resort so I can say this for certain. Talking of Duffy its come to my attention that you tend to see less people walking around with him. compared to the old days when every 6 in 10 people would have a Duffy of some sort. Is his fame starting to wear out.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    I think Duffy was available at Bon Voyage during Halloween. I was only there once, and it was right after arriving so I was jetlagged to hell, but I'm pretty sure I saw a wall of Duffy's near the entrance closest to Tokyo Disneyland.
    I'm pretty sure that was a travel fatigue mirage; Duffy is not sold in Bon Voyage. And hopes he never will be. I like that Japan Duffy is still an exclusive, somewhat elusive superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    ...Talking of Duffy its come to my attention that you tend to see less people walking around with him. compared to the old days when every 6 in 10 people would have a Duffy of some sort. Is his fame starting to wear out.
    Hm... That's really odd. When I was there a couple weeks ago for the Christmas launch, there were 2-hour+ lines at all three of the major Duffy shops from park open til I left at 6, but I assume the lines persisted until closing time. I saw tons of folks with Duffy that day. I'd actually have to say it was still 6 out of 10, but I suppose it is less than the "fad" moment when it was 8 out of 10. I would love it in Japan if the fad part wears off so that it becomes apparent that even without that, there really are a LOT of dyed-in-the-plush hardcore Duffy believers. I think the lowest it would ever be is 4 out of 10, but I see that as extremely unlikely; 6 out of 10 sounds about on par with the percentage of the Disney fan population who truly Duffy.^^

Honestly, with Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage on the horizon for next year, I think we have yet to see how intense Duffy Fever can be!

• Banned User

The stores selling the Duffy merchandise are packed full of people. Aunt Peg still has a large line outside. The Duffy show and the meet & greets appear to be just as popular as ever before. Its just the lack of people walking around with them like during his peak. Maybe people have realised the hassle of holding the bear all day long and are starting to leave them at home. The smaller clip on versions seem to be very popular right now.

• I also like Stitch!

Well, me having an extreme case of Duffy Fever, or as a doctor calls it, Duffius Feverus, I must go to DisneySea just to get an actual Duffy and give my Duffleganger to my next door neighbors baby girl.

I didn't see as many people carrying Duffy or Shelly-mae this year compared to last year. But I did see more Duffy hand bag/purses. Justin