Tokyo Disney T-Shirts?

Anybody have any pictures of Tokyo Disney Resort/land/Sea T-Shirts that you can buy at the parks? From all my research about the resort I gather that there are very few TDR branded clothing items for sale, and I can't find any online, I have read that someone bought a TDL Hotel t-shirt though.

Probably the one souvenir I want more than anything else is a TDR t-shirt!
    Disneyland Paris: August 1999 Sante Fe - October 2000 Sante Fe - March 2002 Sante Fe - November 2010 Cheyenne
    Walt Disney World: May 2011 All Star Movies - November 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Tokyo Disney Resort: 2012 (hopefully!)

• Banned User

Re: Tokyo Disney T-Shirts?

I don't have a photo but I recall the Tower of Terror gift shop as one of the few places with Mickey/Minnie type shirts but ones that specifically said "Tokyo Disneyland" or "Tokyo DisneySea" or "Tokyo Disneyland Resort" on them. I'm not sure why that particular gift shop had them as they weren't specific to Tower of Terror in any way, but they were there. In general it seemed like t-shirts were WAY less prevalent than in the US parks.

• Not here to help

I want a Tokyo Disney t-shirt also... but I never looked for any while there simply because they would never fit me or most other westeners anyway.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

I'm the one that found the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel shirt. Actually, it was my mom that found her treasured shirt at the hotel store. I'll post a picture as soon as I can dig one up.

It was really hard to find any shirts of the Tokyo Disney Resort. A few more would be appreciated (not that the Oriental Land Company reads an English fan site, but it can't hurt to ask!)!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

I'd search every inch of the resort to find one I think! I understand why TDR sell the kind of merchandise they do, in regards to character based accessories and plush's as apposed to collectors items as that is what the Japanese want, I find it hartd to believe that the Japanese wouldn't want some TDR branded clothing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda View Post
    I'm the one that found the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel shirt. Actually, it was my mom that found her treasured shirt at the hotel store. I'll post a picture as soon as I can dig one up.

It was really hard to find any shirts of the Tokyo Disney Resort. A few more would be appreciated (not that the Oriental Land Company reads an English fan site, but it can't hurt to ask!)!
    I would love to see it if you can get a pic!
    Disneyland Paris: August 1999 Sante Fe - October 2000 Sante Fe - March 2002 Sante Fe - November 2010 Cheyenne
    Walt Disney World: May 2011 All Star Movies - November 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Timelord

They have TDL Monsters Inc. shirts in the gift shop. I don't remember seeing any others though besides those. (And the already mention ToT ones)

• Curious Explorer

Do you mean a shirt that simply says "Tokyo Disneyland/Sea/Resort" on them? Or any shirts with TDL/TDS/TDR label?

I got some shirts, and there's "Tokyo DisneySea" written on them, but it's not specifically just the logo.

Every great discovery begins with imagination.
    A courtesy to the S.E.A.
    "EXPLORATIO CONTINUA"

Here are the photos! I've got two different shirts for you. First up, Tokyo Disney Resort.

I know it's a big picture, but I wanted to make sure you could read the details on my brother's shirt. It's even better because he was born in 1983! He seems to recall finding this one while visiting the World Bazaar in a store like Disneyland's Emporium. Oh, and there were several colors.

Next up, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

We found my mom's gem at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel store. And in case you're wondering, the photo was taken at Epcot, with our Duffys on a stick. As they say in Japan, kawaii!

If you'd like photos of the shirts alone, just let me know!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda View Post
    Here are the photos! I've got two different shirts for you.
    Thanks for posting! the TDLH one is lovely.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Most of the TDLH merchandise was cool but boy they need more generic park merchandise.

I have gotten several shirts over the last few years that have the TDR, TDL, or TDS logo on them. And they have started to make them in size 3L which is about the same as an American XL.

Whenever a new attraction, event, or anniversary rolls around, a T-shirt is usually always part of the merchandise line. And in the past few years they have always had a TDR logo on it.

I have also noticed that more recently they have begun to take designs you would find at DL/WDW and replacing their logos with Tokyo Disney's.