• Iron-Clad Allie

[JOKE] Many Marvels To Behold at New Tokyo DisneySEA Land - Marvel's Atlantis

Source: Blue Sky Disney

Mavel's Atlantis Themed Land Expansion

A press conference with Tom Staggs was recently held to announce this upcoming new Marvel themed land; the first of it's kind in the Disney theme park Universe. This may well become the greatest joint venture between Disney and the OLC.

Place 2015 on your calenders MiceChatters, as this is the target date for the opening of Disney Sea's eighth phenomenal port, Marvel's Atlantis! it has been announced that we can expect the make-up of the land to feature a minimum of three super hero-centric ride attractions, along with super delicious restaurants and marvelous merchandise shops. Details on the rides are at present sketchy (literally), with the elaborate designs expected to be worked out on the entire expansion by WDI within a year and ahalf time frame. It's location will be next to Lost River Delta.

It is expected that Marvel themed lands will sprout up in Anaheim and Orlando in the future.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

re: [JOKE] Many Marvels To Behold at New Tokyo DisneySEA Land - Marvel's Atlantis

"Place 2015 on your calenders MiceChatters, as this is the target date for the opening of Disney Sea's eighth phenomenal port"

I'm going to put my head out and predict April 1st 2015 as the opening date! I would also bet that Foolkiller will be one of the staple characters alongside Namor.

• Just another Disney fan..

re: [JOKE] Many Marvels To Behold at New Tokyo DisneySEA Land - Marvel's Atlantis

The blog itself is tagged "April Fools". Sheesh!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by antem View Post
    "Place 2015 on your calenders MiceChatters, as this is the target date for the opening of Disney Sea's eighth phenomenal port"

I'm going to put my head out and predict April 1st 2015 as the opening date! I would also bet that Foolkiller will be one of the staple characters alongside Namor.
    All that we know at this point is the year portion of disney's target date. "April 1st?"
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!