Journey Run in the Rain?

Hi all,

I'll be taking my first trip to Tokyo next next week and will certainly be going to Tokyo Disney (Land and Sea). I'll be keeping an eye on the weather to find the best weekdays to attend, but was wondering what rides at both parks typically close in the rain, if any. Especially Journey to the Center of the Earth, which is one ride I don't want to miss. Most of it looks inside, but there is one section I've seen outside. Will they close the ride in the rain? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Journey Run in the Rain?

I don't believe they close Journey if it's raining, but I may be mistaken.

I'm sure Prometheus would know.

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Quote Originally Posted by upsidown View Post
    Hi all,

I'll be taking my first trip to Tokyo next next week and will certainly be going to Tokyo Disney (Land and Sea). I'll be keeping an eye on the weather to find the best weekdays to attend, but was wondering what rides at both parks typically close in the rain, if any. Especially Journey to the Center of the Earth, which is one ride I don't want to miss. Most of it looks inside, but there is one section I've seen outside. Will they close the ride in the rain? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Hello Upsidown!!
    I dont think it will rain in Tokyo next week(other then Tuesday), Journey to the Center of the Earth will not close due to the rain, since the outdoor portion is the drop and a two second bridge to the unloading section. However, in some cases if there is a STRONG wind, it will sometimes close
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Don't worry about that. one of the days I went to disney SEA we had a typhoon and then heavy rain. They didn' close Journey. And not only that, people kept riding aquatopia and having fun, I was shocked. it was so cool!

• Resident of the Caldera

I've never seen it closed due to inclement weather.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.