Does anyone have Haunted Mansion photos?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been looking for photos of the Tokyo Haunted Mansion attic bride and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me in my search.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Does anyone have Haunted Mansion photos?

Name:  myths_bride_tokyo.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  28.2 KB
    here's the best pic i could find
    Last edited by MrsMonroe; 06-08-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• I'm a Lutheran

There's a few videos of her on YouTube and it seems that she appears different in every one I've seen...one of them has glowing eyes and a blue face and the other resembles a black-lit version of the picture posted above.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• I am not a Krusty Krab

this pic was taken in the light so im sure she was "turned off"

• Resident of the Caldera

She's a variation of the bride that used to be in the Disneyland attic. Green skin, white dress. Red beating heart. Can't recall if the eyes glow.

Since I mostly go in October, I rarely see the Tokyo Mansion in its normal state because it's decorated for Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare. But I was there this past April and happy to report that the incredible painting with the face that emerges is still working!
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Thanks everyone! I'd love to find a picture of her under show lights, but the lights-on picture is very useful!

• Resident of the Caldera

I think she looks sort of like this (which was sold at Disneyland some years ago):

Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• I'm a Lutheran

/\ Bride can be seen at 5:12. Video credit to ParkHopper.

/\ Bride can be seen at 6:10. Video credit to papajiru.

Judging by the years that either video was taken, the bride has obviously changed, probably due to the swapping between Holiday Nightmare and the regular mansion.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)