Fireworks and Fantasmic @ Disneysea

My husband and I are going to Disneysea in 2 weeks for the first time! I wasn't going to watch Fantasmic because while I like the Disneyland version I didn't want to watch the same thing (and I didn't like the Florida version btw), but after seeing a youtube video of it, it looks amazing. We also want to see the fireworks so I was wondering if it it set up kind of like Disneyland where we can stay in the same place and watch both shows or will we need to do some running around? We only have one day there so I know we won't be able to make all the shows and attractions, but what are the most important shows that I should see? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

• Loves Mickey!

Re: Fireworks and Fantasmic @ Disneysea

Hello Nemo123! In the summer there is no fireworks at TDR but while our shows are really amazing the fireworks are just ok so it's not a big loss. For shows you should catch Fantasmic! , the Summer Oasis summer show and Mythica in Mediteranean Harbor and Big Band Beat at Broadway Music Theater is a do not miss! Hope you have a wonderful time at TDS!!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Fantasmic is awesome. It's so different from DL and DHS. However, I also very much enjoy the Electrical Parade DreamLights over at TDL. The music is just so great and the Aladdin float is so cool. Why just TDS and not TDL too? The fireworks you won't miss-so don't be disappointed. They're a little boring, and they're the same for both Parks and if I recall they are split between the two Parks. They are not directly over the castle like at DL. Since you only have one night, I'd say see Fantasmic just so you can say you saw them all. However, I was just there in May and had only one night, and I chose Dream Lights. So maybe you should dash over to TDL for Dream Lights. Flip a coin! If you go over there, don't forget to catch Jubliation-I think it's much better than Mythica. And I'm not kidding when I say you should be there at least ONE HOUR before the Parks open. Seriously. And I don't mean just arriving. Pick a gate, and take a seat with the others. Sometimes the gates open up earlier than planned, and be prepared to run. Yes, they run there--it's crazy fun.

awesome thanks guys for the information