Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Just offering my humble contribution, but I got to see the amazing Happiness is Here parade yesterday and posted photos:

PHOTOS: 'Happiness Is Here' Parade from Tokyo Disneyland - Disney News by StitchKingdom.com

Also, this is probably no shocker but was to me. The limited edition stuff is available to annual passholders and funderful disney members only, at least the Mickey figure is. they also told me he's made to order.

Out of the items I found yesterday, one of the most popular appears to be the special edition Coca-Cola bottle. I believe it's 800 yen.

Also, the magic shop (which has tons of Disney-themed magic items -- something the US doesn't have), has several items branded for the anniversary, not available anywhere else (that I've seen).

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Quote Originally Posted by bradk View Post
    Just offering my humble contribution, but I got to see the amazing Happiness is Here parade yesterday and posted photos:

PHOTOS: 'Happiness Is Here' Parade from Tokyo Disneyland - Disney News by StitchKingdom.com

Also, this is probably no shocker but was to me. The limited edition stuff is available to annual passholders and funderful disney members only, at least the Mickey figure is. they also told me he's made to order.

Out of the items I found yesterday, one of the most popular appears to be the special edition Coca-Cola bottle. I believe it's 800 yen.

Also, the magic shop (which has tons of Disney-themed magic items -- something the US doesn't have), has several items branded for the anniversary, not available anywhere else (that I've seen).
    Brad, Im enjoying the updates! Have you seen Berlioz or Toulouse out for meetings yet, or parade only? I also heard Roger Rabbit might be appearing as part of the 30th, would love to know. And the million dollar question - seen Angel yet???
    Last edited by asianway; 04-11-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: add

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydogs View Post
    DeepDisney has merchandise pics up with some things we hadn't seen previewed yet - lots of nice looking items!
    It's all so beautiful. So much cuteness!! Here's the direct link.

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydogs View Post
    Have fun all of you that are there or will be there shortly!
    Ditto. Wish I were going.

Quote Originally Posted by asianway View Post
    Brad, Im enjoying the updates! Have you seen Berlioz or Toulouse out for meetings yet, or parade only? I also heard Roger Rabbit might be appearing as part of the 30th, would love to know. And the million dollar question - seen Angel yet???
    I had heard Roger had already been out. For Easter I guess? I've only been to TDL for a day and a half and the only meet & greets I've seen so far have been for Mickey and Minnie. Right now though I'm focusing on experiencing the attractions. I'm hoping things will get ramped up next week.

Right now the parks are very slow, so I don't think that helps the cause

ETA: Oops. I did also catch glimpses of Woody, Jessie, Green Army Men, and Mr. & Mrs. Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by bradk View Post

and also by lottery based on this pic from deepdisney

they didn't say anything about a lottery for it -- they made it sound like the opposite, but pretty much the bottom line is I'm not getting one... but I'll live

• Tokyo Disney is life!

MagicDelivery now has almost all the merchandise listed. Here are the links:

Happiness Balloons / Gold Costume
    Mickey Through The Years
    Pins / Limited Items
    Sweets & Snacks
    Souvenir Menu Items

Wow, a wind chime, USB flash drive, lenticular pass case and... too many things to list! Oy vey!
    Last edited by Danimated; 04-13-2013 at 01:07 PM.

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks for posting the link. Very cool to see all the different things. TDR always has such great stuff. Does MagicDelivery ship to the USA or just Japan?

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Are they releasing the Parade CD? If so when?

Also what about a 30th album or box set? lol Was kind of hopeing Nightfall Glow would make it to a album for the 30th.

• Banned User

Tokyo Disneyland is now live on national tv until 11 am here in japan and the opening ceremony is now live nippon tv is their partner broadcaster for this years anniversary ceremonies.

Happy 30 Anniversary to Tokyo Disneyland, the very first Disney Park I ever visited, way back in 2005. What a way to start my obsession! Love that place so much, so many happy memories and good times spent there.
    First visit to a Disney Park was to Tokyo Disneyland in Oct, 2005. I was hooked! Was so blessed to visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in 2009, the original Disneyland and California Adventure in 2010, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in 2011, and an incredible 5 night stay at Disneyland Paris in February 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    MagicDelivery now has almost all the merchandise listed. Here are the links:

Happiness Balloons / Gold Costume
    Mickey Through The Years
    Pins / Limited Items
    Sweets & Snacks
    Souvenir Menu Items

Wow, a wind chime, USB flash drive, lenticular pass case and... too many things to list! Oy vey!
    Thanks for the links - besides the custom items is all the merchandise available at both parks? It doesn't appear that there is specific merchandise for TDL and TDS

A very Happy 30th Anniversary, Tokyo Disneyland! May there be countless more magical years ahead!

Thank you for the links, Danimated. I can see Oriental Land Company outdid themselves once again with fabulous merchandise.

Anxiously awaiting reports from those who visited on the big day! I see they brought out new balloons (on a stick, I think?) and they look wonderful!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Its been a joy to find so much information about the celebrations, so thanks so much to all that have shared. I will be there in June and am so excited about the trip now. It will be my second to TDL, but first to TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by DFL86 View Post
    Are they releasing the Parade CD? If so when?
    The Parade CD will be released on May 8, 2013
    Amazon.co.jp: 東京ディズニーランド(R) ハピネス・イズ・ヒア: 音楽

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast