Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Can't wait to see the rest of the 30th items and Star Tours!

• Resident of the Caldera

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Jedimaster: I'll be at the Hilton. With the weakening yen, and by paying for my full stay in advance, I got an ocean view room for $155 a night.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger55 View Post
    If you mean the bottom LEFT corner, I believe they are buttons or what are referred to in Japan as can badges (缶バッジ).
    Whoops, excitement got the best of me.

Here's more from DFan, thanks to a link DuffyD shared:

The hat and pendant look really cool.

• Resident of the Caldera

Ack! I want to see the Star Tours merchandise and that part of the page is cut off!
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Annual Passport. My favorite is #2.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Annual Passport. My favorite is #2.
    Nice!! I think we will go with 2 and 3, what does the Disneyland annual pass look like?
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSweetsLove View Post
    Nice!! I think we will go with 2 and 3, what does the Disneyland annual pass look like?
    The 1-Park passes aren't up yet. I like the third one, too! And did you notice the new horizontal designs from 5/21? I love these! It seems like more artwork and it looks like it may be easier to scan with the new touch readers at the turnstile, which I guess is the real reason for the change...although they don't appear to be IC cards, so it will still have to visually line up with the scanner, I guess. I'm still getting used to the new turnstiles!

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I like the second one!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Quote Originally Posted by Roger55 View Post
    i was thinking the exact opposite.

TDL is offering just a new parade. There is no castle show like so many were hoping for.

TDS is offering just the new meet and smile show.

The firework are shared between the two parks and if like in the past will not be much of an experience.

All the rest is decorations, food and merchandise.

I'm a bit disappointed I'm sure what they offer will be great. There is just not much being offered.
    Complains, complains.. We didn't get NOTHING for the 40th anniversary at Disney World. Tokyo Disneyland may be able to offer more than this, true, but still if I was a guest I would be happy they are offering something special for the milestone. It's not like Disney World where you pay close to $90 for a day and get nothing special worth taking to time to visit. Lucky you who will get to enjoy this event, unlike some of us who may not be able to attend.

• Just another Disney fan..

Quote Originally Posted by Aotphks View Post
    We didn't get NOTHING for the 40th anniversary at Disney World.
    If you didn't get nothing, then that means you got something! Lol!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Exclamation Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

The Disneyana Fan Club was just held and they had a glimpse of the snacks that will be offered but most of all an overview of the merchandise!! Check it out out! The link has TONS of merchandise pics. All that and even more can be seen on the bloggers Flickr.

OMG! There's so many cute items!! Both popcorn buckets are shown! The balloon one looks pretty neat and I the strap. How cool! And the other one is awesome because of all those Mickey's! Stitch is even on one of the souvenir plates, yay!

Some items have the price on them and boy are they crazy high! Well, the higher end limited stuff anyway. Looks all nice though, if only I was a millionaire! This is even better than the preview site that's taking ages to go live!

ooooo Thank you so much for the find Danimated!

I love the Iphone 5 cover, the plates, and the popcorn bucket.

Also notice the 150,000 yen (1600 USD) sculpture of the main float of the new parade! I would love to have that!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Wow, that's some amazing stuff! The collectibles are very well done. That shadowbox frame with the Happiness is Here float in 3D is amazing! Lots of it is amazing.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

They also have artwork of the entry sculpture, the castle decor, the interactive sculptures. They are also modifying the current hat sculpture at the entrance of TDS and adding some element around the park. Funny but they have a sculpture of balloons carry a park bench and a trash can away lol.

They have a limited edition of 100.. Swaroroski crystal iphone cover that is 50,000 yens.

Also some great looking and hopefully afforable figurines. Also all the standard pins, buttons, pens, stationary, phone straps, stickers, collector spoons, collector plates and mugs.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

"Amazing" really does say it all! I was on the fence with Happiness, but after seeing all this I'm in love! So many nice, gorgeous items. You can see the thought and detail that was put into everything.

The customizable item is one of my favorites so far! There's even a few "hidden" items that weren't really captured. I see a couple of hats and a Mickey shaped cushion, among other things.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast