Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

They all look great! One question, the pic that has the 30th Event Calendar Poster.
    All sizes | ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹‚ƒŠƒƒ•‚ƒƒƒ•‚‚ƒ†‚ƒ ƒ | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It looks like Dreamlights and Mythica are at the top. Does that mean Dreamlights is getting somthing for the 30th? The 30th song will most likely end up at the end of Mythica but it would great if they do something to Dreamlights for the 30th!

One thing I came across on YT is the 2013 Taiwan Lantern Festival and Parade.
    TDR is in it. Mickey, his pals and the TDR Dream Cruiser are in 30th mode. TDR did not use 30th music They used DL's Soundsational for the Parade and the open for the show along with Meet And Smile and a version of Magic Everywhere that DLRP can use after their 20th. TDR is sure doing a great job hiding the 30th music! I'm surprised their reusing music soo much now! I'm starting to get a little worried about the 30th music! Anyone know if TDR did any 30th music at the Disneyanna Event?

Here are the vids:

2013台灣‡ˆœƒ踩—ŠŒ - 東京ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒƒƒƒ‰ & Œ—€女*管‚šŠ - YouTube

2013台灣‡ˆœƒ-東京迪士尼渡‡€Tokyo Disney Resort-主ˆž台show - YouTube

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Danimated rah-ocks!!^^ These are GREAT! I just got SO MUCH more excited! That figural thing with all the Mickeys in different costumes is sublime! The only way it could be better is if it was Duffy in all his different costumes, but that was never gonna happen! Seriously though, looking at all this stuff really reminds me just how much I love Mickey, too, an unexpected surprise. They really did a nice job of visually capturing the sense of both history and dynamism. I am very happy!

• Resident of the Caldera

Oy ... I'm drooling over the merchandise!
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Lemony Goodness

The balloons are absolutely precious! And I love how Pluto hangs on to one as it carries him up. Simply adorable. Any more merchandise info on him is much appreciated! <3

Also, love how a lot of the balloons are 3D and have a bit of transparency. Very lively!

Thank you for posting the merchandise photos Danimated. Wonderful merchandise. Collectors will be in heaven. Everything looks lovely and full of rich details.

Hi, this is Takeshi, author of Japanese disney-news website "dpost.jp". dpost.jp | ‚‚ƒƒˆƒƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒの–•Œ‚’–‚Š く•ま–まなƒ‹ƒƒ‚‚’™信*
    Thank you for getting interested in the photos of flickr. I am very glad to share the feeling from Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by jrh1985 View Post

It looks like Dreamlights and Mythica are at the top. Does that mean Dreamlights is getting somthing for the 30th? The 30th song will most likely end up at the end of Mythica but it would great if they do something to Dreamlights for the 30th!
    at Disneyana Fan Festival held in TDR, there are new song called "Happiness is here"(TDR 30th theme song) is revealed.
    I hear that this song performed in the end of show of "Legend of Mythica", "Big Band Beat". not used for Electrical parade Dreamlights.

"Happiness is here" differs from the Soundsational parade. and, the 30th parade "Happiness is Here" has not parade mode(don't stop).
    Last edited by dpostjp; 02-26-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpostjp View Post
    Hi, this is Takeshi, author of Japanese disney-news website "dpost.jp". dpost.jp | ‚‚ƒƒˆƒƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒの–•Œ‚’–‚Š く•ま–まなƒ‹ƒƒ‚‚’™信*
    Thank you for getting interested in the photos of flickr. I am very glad to share the feeling outside Japan.

at Disneyana Fan Festival held in TDR, there are new song called "Happiness is here"(TDR 30th theme song) is revealed.
    I hear that this song performed in the end of show of "Legend of Mythica", "Big Band Beat". not used for Electrical parade Dreamlights.

"Happiness is here" differs from the Soundsational parade. and, the 30th parade "Happiness is Here" has not parade mode(don't stop).
    Thanks. I think got confused seeing Dreamlights and Mythica on the 30th Event calendar in one of your pics.

Speaking of Happness Is Here, Here it is!:

2013 ディズニアナ ク*ージングセレモニー 最前*央 30周年コス - YouTube

My friends also share some photos on flickr.

ディズニアナ TDR 30周年展示 - a set on Flickr

I also take some photos about TDR. Enjoy!

Renewal of Disney Ambassador Hotel and Opening ceremony.
    ディズニーアンバサダーホテルがリ ューアルオープン | dpost.jp

Japanese Dolls for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day, March 3rd) and Tango no Sekku (Boys' Day, May 5th) now available in TDR
    ひな人形/五月人形が発売* 東京ディズニーリゾートのひな*り 端午の節句 | dpost.jp

Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage: Merchandise.
    「ミッ*ーとダッフィーのスプリン ヴォヤッジ」2013年版詳細発表 | dpost.jp

• Surfin the net with Duffy

@dppostjp, we are so greatful for your picture and posting here!!!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I'm loving the items with the Mickey costumes on display from past events.

• i heart plunging v-necks

Thanks for sharing the photos. I love that walk-around Mickey poseable figure (but not at $240...yikes).

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Hi dpostjp! Thank you so much for your photos and for sharing your friends Flickr! I see a few items more easily now. Kawaii overload!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Took 'em long enough! Not much we haven't already seen, but it's nice getting more details and prices. Looks like the second set for the customizable accessory will be limited and keep changing every two months or so. Awesome, there's hope for Stitch!

There is going to be a pink version of the balloon popcorn bucket. Regarding the strap, turns out it doesn't come with all the characters already attached, only Mickey. They are going to be separate and offered at later dates. I was prepared for it to be a little pricey, but nothing like this. Gotta collect them all! I don't think I could live with the holes and not having the *complete* set. Arg! Kinda wish they would be offering more characters or even better have the seasonal unique designs as choices (egg, ghost, gingerbread etc.) That would've been epic!
    Last edited by Danimated; 02-27-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I'm so excited that we will be visiting TDR for the first time during their 30th anniversary celebration. Does anyone know if there is a way for a non-Japanese speaker to book one of the special hotel/ticket packages? Google translate does an OK job for the site's text, but can't translate the text that is in images (which unfortunately is the bulk of the site). I noticed that there is a phone number provided. Does anyone know if they have English speaking representatives? TIA!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast