Smile Universals Grandest Christmas Show.

The Gift of Angels II ~The Song of an Angel~ 2012

The grandest christmas show of Universal studio Japan.PLUS dont forget their World Record Christmas Tree.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5L-VlXQsQ&hd=1
    Last edited by disfa10; 11-16-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Re: Universals Grandest Christmas Show.

OH MY GOSH!!! What an elegant, spectacular show!! The tree lighting moment is beautiful but the tree itself at the end of the video is simply PHENOMENAL!!

And this show is at Universal Studios in Japan? WOW. The japanese have all the luck. We were blown away by the live entertainment at Tokyo Disney Resort when we visited and looks like the Universal park there does a magnificent job with these special shows too. I've heard they have an electrical parade that rivals the one at Tokyo Disneyland. Next time we visit Japan, we'll have to consider a visit to Universal.

Thanks for sharing this lovely video.

yes,they do have a parade its calles magical starlight parade
    Magical Starlight Parade with Christmas Tree - YouTube

• Doombuggy Rider

WOW ! Universal Studios Japan just raised the bar when it comes to Winter Holiday experiences within a theme park .... Walt Disney Co, Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc please take note ....

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

Quote Originally Posted by darkamor View Post
    WOW ! Universal Studios Japan just raised the bar when it comes to Winter Holiday experiences within a theme park .... Walt Disney Co, Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc please take note ....

C J

Serisously! :P
    For the love of Disney....

Quote Originally Posted by darkamor View Post

C J
    Well, anyone who has visited Tokyo Disney resort can tell you their shows and parades are the very best of any Disney parks. All Walt Disney Company needs to do is emulate what the Oriental Land Company does at Tokyo Disney, and that alone would put the Disney parks in the USA on a higher plateau. I can see why Universal Japan is so competitive as they are trying to emulate what Tokyo Disney does. To that I say.. BRAVO. The japanese visitors to Tokyo Disney Resort and Universal Studios Japan are getting the quality entertainment that apparently Disney Company feels we are not worthy of in the USA.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

This proves that the Japanese are quite happy to sit down and enjoy a show that has no Character involvement. It's also miles better then Colours of Christmas which is what Tokyo DisneySea is showing this year.

• Doombuggy Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Aotphks View Post
    Well, anyone who has visited Tokyo Disney resort can tell you their shows and parades are the very best of any Disney parks. All Walt Disney Company needs to do is emulate what the Oriental Land Company does at Tokyo Disney, and that alone would put the Disney parks in the USA on a higher plateau. I can see why Universal Japan is so competitive as they are trying to emulate what Tokyo Disney does. To that I say.. BRAVO. The Japanese visitors to Tokyo Disney Resort and Universal Studios Japan are getting the quality entertainment that apparently Disney Company feels we are not worthy of in the USA.

I haven't had the chance to visit either Walt Disney Theme Parks, or Universal Theme Parks outside of So California (except for a few theme parks in the UK) ... but its thanks to coverage here in MiceChat I am reminded there are other Corporate Entities who want to deliver true entertainment inside a theme park during certain Holidays without Park Guests being "up charged" for such an experience (in order to emulate what other Theme Parks in Asia & Europe are doing, I believe the Suit n' Ties in Burbank, CA need to stop thinking that "charging Park Guests extra for such experiences" is acceptable!) ...

BRAVO to Tokyo Disney Resort & Universal Studios Japan (& Resort World Sentosa / Universal Studios Singapore for opening a beautiful Resort destination in South Asia) -

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor