Popcorn Buckets??

I saw a picture of the super cute Mickey Snowman that is the featured Christmas popcorn bucket souvenir for the season. Can anybody fill me in on what some of the other current popcorn buckets look like? Yes, I know, it sounds like a silly question. But, a few years ago, we purchased a popcorn bucket only to come across a REALLY cute popcorn bucket at the next wagon we came upon. And, if it is possible to know, what are the current popcorn flavors?

Thank you!!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Re: Popcorn Buckets??

Not a silly question at all, I'm a huge fan of the Tokyo buckets and a lot of other people around here are too. The quality and cuteness just can't be beat! Here's an old thread where pics were posted. A few are still currently available (Pooh, Alice, Stitch & Toy Story Mania). There's also another Christmas bucket in addition to Mickey Snowman:

And a look at the upcoming one for New Years:

Hope this helps.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I like that "the states" are starting to get better themed buckets, but Asia still hands down had the most novel, cutest, and most awesome buckets!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Not a silly question at all, I'm a huge fan of the Tokyo buckets and a lot of other people around here are too. The quality and cuteness just can't be beat! Here's an old thread where pics were posted. A few are still currently available (Pooh, Alice, Stitch & Toy Story Mania). There's also another Christmas bucket in addition to Mickey Snowman:

And a look at the upcoming one for New Years:

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for sharing the old thread!! I loved going through and looking at some of the old buckets, I'm sure that have been retired. I wonder if you can still get the Donald/Philharmagic one. Hubby is a big fan of Donald; he still curses me that I shrunk his most favorite Donald tee that we picked up at Tokyo Disneyland while we lived in Japan a few years ago. I have my fingers crossed that they will have brought it back when we visit in a couple of weeks.

I really hope they aren't sold out of the Mickey Snowman one. I am thinking I must have it. Does anyone know at which popcorn wagon this particular one is sold?

• Tokyo Disney is life!

According to the official site, it's located at Sweetheart Cafe and Tomorrowland Terrance. If you go before Christmas they might still have it... any time after it's a guranteed no.

As for the Philharmagic bucket, pretty sure that one is still available. One of my favorites!

Oh.. I love the japanese new year holiday bucket!! Someone get me one of those please

• TDR and Japan fan

The snowman one is near pooh and tomorrowland's galactic port (I think) I bought mine yesterday
    Trips:
    DLR: 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 may
    WDW: 1993,1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2011
    DLP: 1996, 2002, June 2009
    TDL: July 2008, July 2010
    HKDL: wishing it will be soon

Quote Originally Posted by Aotphks View Post
    Oh.. I love the japanese new year holiday bucket!! Someone get me one of those please
    Me too! :P
    For the love of Disney....