Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Tokyo Disney Resort in Snow

They also have posted snow pictures from Disneyland Paris this past weekend. Check them out in their forums.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

I don't like snow. But I would really love to see this first hand.

Once.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    I don't like snow. But I would really love to see this first hand.

Once.
    I'm with you on that one - so to me, that's what pictures are for!

I'd haaaaaaaaaaaate to fly allllllllllll the way to Japan and have the weather be that freezing cold. Yuck.

Turn your favorite Disney CM into your NEW favorite collectible souvenir!
    Fully customizable hair & eye color, gender and even your name on the nametag!

Contact Createamations for details, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook for more!

• Loves Mickey!

Another Floridian chiming in! I think at first the wonder of it all takes your mind of the cold and after a few hours in or on your way out when your fingers and toes start going numb is when it becomes miserable ha ha. The day after is not so fun either when the ice becomes slippery. Since we are not used to the snow sticking it was a little dangerous just walking to school or to catch the bus to get to work. But just to see it once I think is really worth it! It really looked magical and I'm glad so many enjoyed the photos! The photos of Disneyland Paris looked gorgeous too! The funny thing is my husband was in Paris on business at the time but was unable to visit the parks!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Quote Originally Posted by ichigopara View Post
    Another Floridian chiming in! I think at first the wonder of it all takes your mind of the cold and after a few hours in or on your way out when your fingers and toes start going numb is when it becomes miserable ha ha. The day after is not so fun either when the ice becomes slippery. Since we are not used to the snow sticking it was a little dangerous just walking to school or to catch the bus to get to work. But just to see it once I think is really worth it! It really looked magical and I'm glad so many enjoyed the photos! The photos of Disneyland Paris looked gorgeous too! The funny thing is my husband was in Paris on business at the time but was unable to visit the parks!
    I can tell ya - it was in the low 30s (F) for a high when I was in Tokyo a few years ago, and VERY windy. No snow, but clearly cold enough to be. I felt it *the second* I stepped outside and kept feeling it the entire duration of every day I was in the parks. It was unpleasant to say the least! Parks were awesome, being outside, not so much.

Funny story - because Japan is kind of a once in a lifetime thing, I didn't want to look miserable in every photo taken of me there. Prior to every pic, there because a lengthy ritual where I'd remove my several jacks and sweatshirts and *appear* to be comfortable and normal for the photo, then very quickly layer them back on as fast as I could. There were several times where my friend was a bit, well let's say too slow with the camera. The Japanese folks near us at the time *may* have learned a few new words in those instances....

Turn your favorite Disney CM into your NEW favorite collectible souvenir!
    Fully customizable hair & eye color, gender and even your name on the nametag!

Contact Createamations for details, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook for more!

Which attractions were closed during this storm and the following hours ?
    Last edited by Loc Potter; 02-03-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12