Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

YAY going in april!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me plan my trip! I have taken everything to account however I was extremely saddened because for some reason although it's mean to be really quiet there were no rooms available in the miracosta for about a month. So instead we booked the Disneyland Hotel, I know it's not my first choice, but it's really made no difference! Infact i'll get more disneyland time on the first day now Does anyone know why that is?
    Also! Anyone update on how crowded midway mania is? I don't really want to run to get my fastpasses but if it's necessary then i'll do that.
    Also I am hoping my dates wont be busy days: 15th April - 18th April

Re: YAY going in april!

If you come to the park early, I think there is no problem to collect a fast pass. During my in Feb, the waiting time was always +200 mins.

Try to check reservation website + reservation number whenever you are free for the availability of Miracosta. I was also in your situation, but luckily I got a Miracosta room with full harbour view, so I cancelled my room in TDH. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    If you come to the park early, I think there is no problem to collect a fast pass. During my in Feb, the waiting time was always +200 mins.
    Okay I plan on getting in line 1&1/2 to 2 hours before hand, if necessary
    I am so excited to ride everything!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    Try to check reservation website + reservation number whenever you are are free for the availability of Miracosta.
    So, do I do that online like in a normal situation or when I get there and try to check in? I'm not sure what you mean haha my bad!

Thank you so much! I still really enjoy the look of the Disneyland Hotel and I think I'll stay and save Miracosta for when I am a member of Theme Park Review haha I am so excited to be there! I started a countdown for my departure to Tokyo! ^.^ I hope to see some cherry blossoms too

• i believe in faeries.

YAY! i love hearing about people's trips and their excitement!

• Surfin the net with Duffy

There is going to be a large present and former Micechat members presence that week!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Quote Originally Posted by ImagineerJoe View Post
    Okay I plan on getting in line 1&1/2 to 2 hours before hand, if necessary
    I am so excited to ride everything!!

So, do I do that online like in a normal situation or when I get there and try to check in? I'm not sure what you mean haha my bad!

Thank you so much! I still really enjoy the look of the Disneyland Hotel and I think I'll stay and save Miracosta for when I am a member of Theme Park Review haha I am so excited to be there! I started a countdown for my departure to Tokyo! ^.^ I hope to see some cherry blossoms too
    If you really want to stay at Miracosta, call reservation centre everyday or every couple day until you can get the room.

Anyway, Disneyland Hotel is huge and the room is spacious compared to Miracosta. Remember Miracosta is 10 years old already... Renovations are everywhere from interior to exterior during my visit. You can also get the special entrance to Disneyland btw. ^_^

Treasure your trip

• Resident of the Caldera

I prefer the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel to the Miracosta--I don't think you'll be disappointed!

I'll be there the same time. I think some of us will meet at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall one day for lunch--I have it written down at home, but am not at home now! DreamSweetsLove (nee Ichigopara) will remember.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    I prefer the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel to the Miracosta--I don't think you'll be disappointed!

I'll be there the same time. I think some of us will meet at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall one day for lunch--I have it written down at home, but am not at home now! DreamSweetsLove (nee Ichigopara) will remember.
    Yeah the hotel looks so amazing! We got an alcove room cause it was cheaper, but it's exactly the same as one without one.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    There is going to be a large present and former Micechat members presence that week!
    Oh really?! Does this mean it will be insanely busy then? I hope not haha I was getting my hopes up for a smaller than usual park, but I really don't mind. I'm just not sure how large you mean, if that's like the entire community of mice chat people or just a group of 20 like in Theme Park Review's trips.

Thanks everyone for their replies!
    I am still buzzing with excitement!!
    Last edited by ImagineerJoe; 03-04-2013 at 02:35 AM.

• Loves Mickey!

Originally Posted by Fukai

11am at Queen of Hearts!

Oh really?! Does this mean it will be insanely busy then? I hope not haha I was getting my hopes up for a smaller than usual park, but I really don't mind. I'm just not sure how large you mean, if that's like the entire community of mice chat people or just a group of 20 like in Theme Park Review's trips.

Thanks everyone for their replies!
    I am still buzzing with excitement!!
    It should be pretty crowded in general but if you come with a plan you will be fine! It would be fun to get a big group of Mice Chatters to play for the day! Who else is coming? Should there be a thread for meet up info or something?
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

• You have much to learn...

I was planning on coming for the birthday week as well, but plans & prices fell thru- I'm still hoping to come the following week now, but have kept trying to plan and airfare is now rising quickly. I would like to now come around April 20th and stay the following week, but it isn't looking very good at the moment.

Is anyone going to be still around that week??

I would love to meet up, but I will skip lunch. We are probably going to do lunch or dinner at Blue Bayou, and we are going to be staking out a parade viewing spot early. "attractions" will not be the focus for us that day.

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

• Loves Mickey!

I would love to meet up, but I will skip lunch. We are probably going to do lunch or dinner at Blue Bayou, and we are going to be staking out a parade viewing spot early. "attractions" will not be the focus for us that day.
    That's cool, where will you watch the parade from? Do you think they will do something like the 25th anniversary with all the characters and dancers doing a parade around the park after the ceremony?

I am really hoping, but does not seem like they will. We will stake something in the hub. Anyone else be waiting for the parade, I think for the 25th they did the parade twice, but who knows this year.

• Loves Mickey!

I am really hoping, but does not seem like they will. We will stake something in the hub. Anyone else be waiting for the parade, I think for the 25th they did the parade twice, but who knows this year.

I'm not home now so can't check but if you go to the vacation package site and go through the choices it will let you choose what time you want to see the parade. That's how you can find out the times for that day. I don't think there is a show stop but if you watch from where the parade opens you can run through Fantasyland to catch it again in Tommorowland/Toontown.

Edit: Tried the VC thing and it didn't give a choice for the parade, just first showing. More than likely it looks like 1 showing on the 15th.
    Last edited by DreamSweetsLove; 03-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Just look for two people with Disneyland merch on and that will be me and my gf

www.mouseexpedtion.net
    Your Ultimate Tour Guide to the Disneyland Resort

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast