Am I the only one who did not know this?!?

On deepdisney when you click on the "today" brochure picture it brings up a bigger pic of the inside? DOH!!! I knew to click on the other pics to see them larger but today while browsing I happened to click on the the brochure and viola!

• Not here to help

Re: Am I the only one who did not know this?!?

I never look at DeepDisney... I donīt understand anything on that site.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Surfin the net with Duffy

It is a picture site, you really do not need to know Japanese.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

I can't find the brochure, so if someone can point that out to me, I'd be grateful.

However, I did find an excellent resource on deepdisney.com. If you click on the 11th link on the list from the left hand side of the page, you will find an updated chart of estimated wait times and fast pass return times for all attractions. This is fantastic info! On this chart, the far left will have a list of attraction in Japanese, but if you scroll to the far right, the list is in English. The rest of the chart is in numbers. It lists wait times, and for attractions with FP, it lists when you can still get an FP and what the likely return time will be.

For example, it shows that FPs for Toy Story will run out 45 minutes after park open, but for Journey you can get them until 11:30am. This is a weekend after all!

Quote Originally Posted by shelemm View Post
    I can't find the brochure, so if someone can point that out to me, I'd be grateful.

However, I did find an excellent resource on deepdisney.com. If you click on the 11th link on the list from the left hand side of the page, you will find an updated chart of estimated wait times and fast pass return times for all attractions. This is fantastic info! On this chart, the far left will have a list of attraction in Japanese, but if you scroll to the far right, the list is in English. The rest of the chart is in numbers. It lists wait times, and for attractions with FP, it lists when you can still get an FP and what the likely return time will be.

For example, it shows that FPs for Toy Story will run out 45 minutes after park open, but for Journey you can get them until 11:30am. This is a weekend after all!
    It's posted with the pics on 3/1
    DeepDisney
    if you click the link to the right of the box that says "TDR" you will get the calendar then just click the 3/1 date then click the brochure

Disneyland
    http://daily.deepdisney.com/img3/130...2013030100.JPG

DisneySea
    http://daily.deepdisney.com/img3/130...2013030100.JPG
    Last edited by dland_lover; 03-12-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removed hotlinked images, per MiceChat policy.

• Certified in everything

Does that chart change daily or is it meant to represent an average weekend day?
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

I just checked the chart. It now has today's date on it and the times have changed, so it looks like it is being updated daily.

I just checked the chart. It now has today's date on it and the times have changed, so it looks like it is being updated daily.
    cool!