we are planning a trip to TDR in July and I am used to the US Disney but this is our first Tokyo trip. We will be travelling with our three and a half year old. I have a few questions which I hope you can help me with!
1. When you book and stay at one of the in resort hotels; we are looking at the Disneyland Hotel; can you gain access to the parks one hour earlier as you can in the US?
2. I think I read with 4 day pass tickets you can only do one park each day for the first 2 days, is that right?
3. In the US you get your tickets when you book your hotel and they mail them to you wherever you live in the world, am not reading this to be the case in Tokyo, how does this work?
4. Can you only buy tickets each day?
5. Do they do Princess character breakfast?
6. How far out of the City is the Park?
Sorry for all the questions, any further advise would be greatly appreciated!