Thread: Indiana Jones?

Indiana Jones?

I'm sure this is a long shot, but I feel I have to try.

I'm headed to DisneySea and Disney Resort for my 30th birthday next weekend. I will be going on Saturday and Sunday, planning to spend one day at each park. My focus is not rides - but getting character signatures. I've got a hooded sweatshirt and I am hoping to get as many signatures on it as possible.

Last time I was at Sea, I pretty much ran into Indy entirely by accident. I had no idea they had such a character! I took a photo with him, and went along my merry way. The following day at TDR, I decided to start getting signatures too. I went back to Sea on my park hopper days and tried to pick up his signature... but managed to miss him by about a minute that Saturday (and it happened to be his last time out, apparently!) and it seems he never came out at all Sunday.

Tokyo Disney doesn't seem very big on actually scheduling these things - but does anyone have any idea if it would be better to try to catch him Saturday or Sunday? Sure, I would like to catch some of the characters in the Arabian Coast and maybe even the greeting place as well - but my main goal for Sea would definitely be Indy. I'd be pretty bummed to miss him. Thanks for any help you can offer!

• curiouser and curiouser

Re: Indiana Jones?

I would suggest simply writing an email and asking. I've been to DisneySea on at least ten occasions and have only seen Indy once. I can't remember the specific day of the week, but in order to avoid crowds I have never visited on a weekend so it couldn't have been on a Saturday or Sunday.

• Resident of the Caldera

I've never seen Indy.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

The past 3 times I have been to Disney Sea (which have all been on a Saturday), I have always seen Indy. So maybe there is a higher chance of meeting him on that day.

But as DLcub has mentioned, it probably would be better to email them or give them a call.

Thanks everyone. I did not end up with time to fire off an email before I went.

Unfortunately, I also did not see Indiana Jones. I managed to be in the Delta about 4 times on Saturday and did not see him at all.

It does seem like they were lacking face characters over all this weekend - at Land on Sunday, I could not even find Cinderella or Snow White. Admittedly it was raining on and off (which might be part of it) but princess-wise, only Aurora and Belle seemed to be appearing - which seems low.

I guess I will try again later - I plan on going sometime for the 30th Anniversary parade. Nothing is stopping me from taking the shirt with me again, I guess.