Disneyland After 6

We are going to arrive at Narita at 3pm, it is a Thursday. We will likely arrive at the resort by around 5pm or so and we have booked a room at Sunroute Plaza Tokyo. We plan to visit DisneySea the next day (Friday).

Is it worth it making use of the After 6 passport to go into Tokyo Disneyland on the day we arrive? Will all the rides still have long queues and no fast passes available any more? Even on Thursday (non-public holiday)?

I'd love to do Star Tours 2, Mike and Sully Ride and Go Seek and Pooh's Hunny Hunt. I know these rides are hugely popular so if I could do 2 out of 3 I'd be satisfied. Of course if possible the electrical parade and fireworks would be great to see, too.

Anyway is it worth paying 3,300 yen for just 5 hours (5pm to 10pm)?

Just realized that on the day I visit TDR has the Summer 5 passport available. So I maybe able to spend 5 hours in the park (if I am quick from Narita) instead of just 4.
    Last edited by Asa; 06-02-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Re: Disneyland After 6

On our most recent trip, we arrived on Sunday, getting to the Hilton around 3:30, got into our room, dropped our bags, and took off for Disneyland. And we just loved it. FPs were gone for at that point -- and I wouldn't expect any FPs remaining for the three rides you mentioned that late into the afternoon/evening -- but, we got on Buzz Lightyear (a family favorite) in about 30 mins, hit up Small World, headed to Toontown and rode several things, got on Big Thunder Mountain later into the evening, and ended with Monsters as it is also a family favorite. And we manage all of it with a 5 year old and 3 year old. So, I say go for it!

Re: Disneyland After 6

Thank you for the advice, I think we will do it! (Anyway I think we can't resist the 30th anniversary decorations and merchandises!)