Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2013

Re: Halloween 2013

theres an improvement at every entertainment this year First Halloween Daydream gets an overhaul and Halloween Harvest parade is a new story for Disneyland and this Christmas the 3rd year for Santas Village Parade new dance and new music will be in the parade and in Christmas Wishes American Waterfront will recieve some illumination show well not actually an illumination but with christmas lights and some lightshow.speaking of light shows Disney seas Color of Christmas will be having an after dark show it will be called Colors Of Christmas After dark will be played after Happiness on High.

Quote Originally Posted by disfa10 View Post
    theres an improvement at every entertainment this year First Halloween Daydream gets an overhaul and Halloween Harvest parade is a new story for Disneyland and this Christmas the 3rd year for Santas Village Parade new dance and new music will be in the parade and in Christmas Wishes American Waterfront will recieve some illumination show well not actually an illumination but with christmas lights and some lightshow.speaking of light shows Disney seas Color of Christmas will be having an after dark show it will be called Colors Of Christmas After dark will be played after Happiness on High.
    Wait.. so there will be a new soundtrack for Santa's Village? New Christmas Wishes show?? AND Colors of Christmas?

Yes,Not technically a show but an entertainment and Colors of Christmas will have an after dark illumination light show.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

The site is now updated! Most of it we've already seen, but there's still some surprises. The Potato Heads are adorable. Nice to see something new. Daisy is also getting the ghost treatment. She's cute! Was totally wrong about the popcorn bucket, but I kind of like it. I missed out on the separate releases so I can both at once. Pretty unique. Wonder if it's just one this year?

Hope we're getting "make your own goods" like always. I want leather tags!

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    …Hope we're getting "make your own goods" like always. I want leather tags!
    No worries. There's a "Coming Soon" spot for them at both parks. I hope TDS gets metal dangly skeletons where we can choose from different heads, rib cages, upper arms, lower arms, pelvises, thigh bones, calf bones, hands (with accessories), and feet (some with shoes?) — all in different mix 'n match colors. I think it's a pipe dream, but I'd it!

Eeek! Those freaking Duffy/Shellie May costume's are so cute!!! And I WANT that popcorn bucket. That's it. That is it! I'm rescheduling our trip and WE ARE GOING FOR HALLOWEEN!!! I really wish, though, that the vacation packages were available on an English page. Seriously, it's not fair that it is only in Japanese. I wonder if I could call the Reservations number and talk to someone about booking a package. Anybody ever have any luck doing that?

I haven't seen the usual suspension notice for the regular day parade as is usually listed during the Halloween period at Disneyland. (I see some events at Disney Sea are suspended, but some only select days such as Oct 30-31).
    Will the Happiness (30th) Parade still be running this year during Halloween?

Last year, Jubilation and Halloween Street were both shown on the same days. I wasn't aware that they suspend the regular parade during Halloween.

Heres when Cinderellabration lights of romance came into place Dreamlights was in Refurb every year and in Halloween when the 1st of the new regular parade runs it runs 1 year straight and in its 2nd year you will see its change in halloween the parade will ne in hiatus for the entire halloween season and in valentines month fantasmic will in refurb throughout the entire 2 weeks

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    No worries. There's a "Coming Soon" spot for them at both parks.
    Yay! Didn't want to get my hopes up after what happened with summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Last year, Jubilation and Halloween Street were both shown on the same days. I wasn't aware that they suspend the regular parade during Halloween.
    Thanks for that, my last 2 trips to TDR during the Halloween period the day parade was suspended, including 2011.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Site has been updated to include the Anniversary add-ons. Also got my wish for leather tags... although it's not the characters I was hoping for. Oh well, always next year. Here are quick helpful links:

TDL
    Goods: One , two, three
    Anniversary Character Parts/Leather Tags

Souvenir Menu Items (popcorn bucket, lunch bag, cup)

TDS
    Goods
    Anniversary Name Tag Accessory

Souvenir Menu Item (cup)
    Duffy(Click here for a complete list in english)

Hotel Goodies!

Think that's about it. Left off a couple of repeats between the parks but you get the gist. Why must there always be so many cute items!

• Resident of the Caldera

I like that nifty double decker popcorn bucket!
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Resident of the Caldera

And I love Whoopie Pies, so those decorate-your-own Whoopie Pies are going to be in my tummy.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Thanks so much for always providing the links to the goods, Danimated! I look forward to all the new Tokyo merchandise, but have limited time to search it out with our little one on the move.

I love everything Halloween, but the pins/charms are particularly fantastic this year. Zero AND balloons?! It doesn't get much better.
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast