2008 - Hong kong Disneyland x2
    2009 - Hong Kong Disneyland x2
    Upcoming
    Dec 2009 Hong Kong Disneyland
    Febuary 2010 Tokyo Disney
    July 2010 Hong Kong Disneyland

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Re: Christmas

A few days ago the TDR blog posted some information. (If you're interested in Duffy, check here.) Here's a few details of what's most important, the merchandise!

In addition, the motif of gingerbread and snowman, goods of common Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland also about 80 different sales. In addition to in addition to a pair of Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse, pairs goods of Daisy Duck and Donald Duck are emerging, stuffed Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse dressed in costume of the 30th anniversary, such as Christmas 30th Anniversary only this year goods also appeared many.
    Themed toy factory "Disney Santa Village", other strap set and ornaments, candy motif nut crackers (Nutcracker), Wall Stickers first appearance this year, such as stuffed annual, of Tokyo Disneyland Limited special goods will be about 50 different appearance. In addition, as goods of Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland common, Christmas goods of "Toy Story" series comes into play more than 20 kinds for the first time this year. Please enjoy and cushion of Little Green Men, the special goods such as stuffed animals, for a limited time.
    Wall stickers sound exiting! Hopefully they're cute and decent sized, it's just what I've been needing!

Adding Toy Story also sounds cool. Hope it includes the gang and doesn't limit itself to the LGM. Come on Dolly and Lotso!

Really, really hope they finally give Mickey Gingerbread the popcorn bucket treatment. Can't believe they haven't yet! I'm sure it would be adorable and be super popular. The snowman version was last year so that gives some hope (said something similar the year before though!) I can at least see them getting the earphone jack treatment... of course it could be those phony ones. Need that Halloween update to help pass time!

Re: christmas

Hi,

I was hoping more characters would be out and some in xmas attire for the meet photo ops,....

I hope fantasmic is on monday - thursday nights too.
    2000 - Disneyland
    2000 - Walt Disney World
    2005 - Disneyland
    2005 - Walt Disney World
    2006 - Hong Kong Disneyland
    2006 - Tokyo Disneyland/sea
    2007 - Hong Kong Disneyland
    2008 - Hong kong Disneyland x2
    2009 - Hong Kong Disneyland x2
    Upcoming
    Dec 2009 Hong Kong Disneyland
    Febuary 2010 Tokyo Disney
    July 2010 Hong Kong Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Really, really hope they finally give Mickey Gingerbread the popcorn bucket treatment. Can't believe they haven't yet! I'm sure it would be adorable and be super popular. The snowman version was last year so that gives some hope (said something similar the year before though!) I can at least see them getting the earphone jack treatment... of course it could be those phony ones. Need that Halloween update to help pass time!
    Great idea. I was in TDR 1,5 year back for Christmas and I loved how we saw the parade with the dancing snowmen while the temperature was hot with a clear blue skye, lol.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Should've also mentioned this before, a picture posted a few weeks ago on the hotel page:

Might be what the snowman will look like, or just a haha for advertising. Thinking and hoping the former. Really, really, these designs! Mickey especially since he always looks a little naked. So cute and works for Christmas. Time will tell...

OMG How cute!! I love how they've adapted the 30th anniversary outfits to Christmas!!!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

This was posted on the Duffy boards:

Although not much, I can pretty much make out the subtle update for the year. That's always fun!

First up, Daisy is getting the snowman treatment! She looks cute. I was only a year off.

Duck gingerbreads, Donald has a blue hat and bow on his chest. Daisy's bow is purple and she has a heart on her chest. Not much of a change really.

Mouse gingerbreads, Mickey has on a vest/shirt and Minnie a skirt/coat? Now that's a bit more drastic. I'm so used to them being a little nakey. I'll have to see better pics to judge. Might be glad I didn't bite on last years plushie set.

Mouse snowman, I honestly don't see any difference? If you look at my last post you'll see the pic updated to show the snowman wearing the anniversary outfits for the hotel room. So they might be doing both? Guess we'll find out soon, the site should be up this week. So exiting!

• Tokyo Disney is life!

More pics from Disney Fan: (thanks to DuffyD, again!)

Name:  o0308046112722629670.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  77.8 KB

Name:  o0461030812722629669.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  79.5 KB

Name:  o0461030812722629668.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  71.7 KB

Wooden movable ornaments? Pretty nifty.

In looking at available room packages at the Hilton, I noticed they have a 'That's Christmas' room/package listed. I Googled it, but couldn't find anything outside of lobby decorations. Anybody else might know what the Christmas decorated rooms might look like?