Some questions for visiting in October

Hi everyone,

I'm going to TDR this weekend (around friday to monday whenever I have free time)

I already visited TDR twice and stayed at Miracosta (I only booked the rooms few days before arrive)

This time, I try to find a room at Miracosta as well but I dont think I could get it. (They're mostly fully booked even at Ambassador & Disneyland hotels as well) so the park should be really crowed... I think...

I've never experienced a crowed at TDR so I dont know how crowded it is, so do you think that the park might reject guests from entering the Park for these October day?

Thank you

• Just another Disney fan..

Re: Some questions for visiting in October

Weekends are alway very crowded and should be avoided if possible. Try to buy your ticket before the day you will go. I didn't check the crowd calendar but I would guess there is a chance ticket sales will be cut off and entry limited to those with dated tickets.

I thought for a bit that we were going to go this month, but I ran into trouble finding close enough accomodations and I know part of that was because it was a holiday weekend in Japan. I think any weekend in October is going to be peak crowds both because the weather is nice and because of Halloween, so if at all possible, I would buy tickets in advance and get there early.

I've visited in October at the weekend and while it was crowded it was fine. We stayed at the Hilton and bought our tickets there the day we booked in the day before we went to the parks

I already spent a lot of time at the resort so I dont really need to enjoy all the rides

What I want is to enjoy the atmosphere and walking around Disneysea and watch some show

and Im afraid that I couldn't access to the park if I don't stay at the Resort

I dont know if this week is holiday week or something? because I couldnt find a room at Hilton and Sheraton either, and room rate is really high compared to my last visits

This is my sudden trip so I left all my DSLRs at home, anyway I try to take lots of photos to post to the forum....

• Resident of the Caldera

You need to buy dated tickets in advance, and then you'll have no problem. You won't be turned away as long as your ticket is specifically for those days. I believe you can do this at various Disney stores in Tokyo a few days ahead.

I have noticed that the room rates at the Hilton are definitely rising. If they can fully book at the new rates, they'll stay high. If they see a dip in bookings, they'll go back down. Hilton also runs company-wide sales, or regional sales.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Hi again,

I had a wonderful day at Tokyo DisneySea last Friday,

The park is normal to empty (even more empty than my last visit in January and Febuary)

I arrived at the Park pretty late (at 1.30 p.m) and I enjoyed all of the major attractions (ToT, Indy, Journey, 20.000, Storm, Aqua, Sinbad, Magic Lamp) and watched The Legend & Fantasmic).

Thanks for helping me, I will post some photos later.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    You need to buy dated tickets in advance, and then you'll have no problem. You won't be turned away as long as your ticket is specifically for those days. I believe you can do this at various Disney stores in Tokyo a few days ahead.

I have noticed that the room rates at the Hilton are definitely rising. If they can fully book at the new rates, they'll stay high. If they see a dip in bookings, they'll go back down. Hilton also runs company-wide sales, or regional sales.