• Banned User

The Happiness year Grand finale.and Whats next!

Next year will mark the grand finale of Happiness Year.although its not as grand as Open you Dreams but new programs will take place only for this time of 2014 OLC announced Today
    http://www.olc.co.jp/news/tdr/20131009_01.pdf
    that Happiness is Here parade will have a show stop just for the finale with new dance moves and guest participation and Happiness Camera will be interactive while the show stops
    and other programs such become a disney princess just for kids.and whats next for Tokyo Disneyland you ask the new Nighttime Spectacular Once Upon a time will take place at cinderella castle starting May 29 nightly with projection mapping and pyrothecnics and magical wand.

as for TDS more Duffy Programs and merchandises will be debuting starting January next year and My friend duffy will have a new story starting the 2nd week of January.and whats next TDS you ask after rhe finale the next is Mickey and Duffy spring voyage event will begin on the 3rd week of march through june 30 this years event will be a bit different with each shows recieving some changes and a new program will be added.
    well thats all.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: The Happiness year Grand finale.and Whats next!

Quote Originally Posted by disfa10 View Post
    ...and whats next TDS you ask after rhe finale the next is Mickey and Duffy spring voyage event will begin on the 3rd week of march through june 30 this years event will be a bit different with each shows recieving some changes and a new program will be added.
    well thats all.
    Where are you getting this Spring Voyage info? I don't see anything about it in that press release...

• Banned User

Following OLC's pattern on shows and special events it seems that the 1st year will be new and the 2nd will upgrading something and in its 3rd year new music and dance moves. so I wrote Mickey and Duffy's spring voyage as whats next in TDS

• Just another Disney fan..

Following OLC's pattern on shows and special events it seems that the 1st year will be new and the 2nd will upgrading something and in its 3rd year new music and dance moves. so I wrote Mickey and Duffy's spring voyage as whats next in TDS
    So this was your educated guess and not official news?

• Banned User

and guest what i was right with spring voyage next year and guest what Disneyland is bringing back Easter once again and Star festival kicks the resort with new shows plus a Happi ess on High is the official regular fireworks display for the meantime replacing Magic in the sky.Together with happiness on high after the fireworks display Tokyo Disneyland ends the day with Once upon a time.
    and starting next year say hello to a new price hikes happening all over the resort starting with a 2000 yen hike on Both parks annual passes and 200 yen price for regular passport and I new for next year will be parades/shows/attraction/nighttime entertainment/special events and changes on the events might occur.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

...Mickey and Duffy spring voyage event will begin on the 3rd week of march through june 30 this years event will be a bit different with each shows recieving some changes and a new program will be added.
    There's nothing specific mentioned about any kind of show changes for Spring Voyage in the new press release, and there is absolutely nothing about any kind of "new program," like a new port or all-new show. In fact, the only thing expressedly stated to be new is the costumes, which is both expected and, based on this year, may not be all that different.

Except the return of Easter at TDL and Tanabata stretching over to TDS, "what's next" is actually less impressive than it has ever been to my reckoning. Here's hoping they have some amazing surprises in the execution, cos there's very little that's fresh in the concepts.

I just finished a much more thorough post about the 2014 event calendar over on the Duffy boards. You can find it HERE. I'm not posting it on the Tokyo boards because it is very intentionally filtered through the eyes of a Duffy fan, but it covers pretty much everything in the press release.^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-18-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Is there a link to TDR's 2014 Calendar?

If the news about HOH is true, I'm thrilled!!!!! Magic In The Sky never did it for me. TDL used to have fantastic castle pyro shows in the 90's they stopped that in 2000 for some reason. I think music is a big player in TDR's Pyro Shows and when Dreams opened in 2008, it looked so much better than Magic In The Sky. Same with the Countdown Pyro, The music is wonderful!